Brabus 850 Biturbo Coupe 6.0 2015

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 5 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight presents the Brabus 850 Biturbo Coupe 6.0 based on Mercedes-Benz S63 which will be officially introduced at the Geneva Motor Show 2015.
But we don't have to wait, here are the pictures and specifications.

And this Mercedes is the Fastest AWD Coupe in the World!

Enjoy!

2ew2q20.jpg

With the introduction of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe we could of course wait that Brabus would take this car sooner or later for a remake. At the Geneva Motor Show, we will see the result of this intervention but we don't have to wait so long since the pictures are already here.

The Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG Coupé is the basis of this tuning creation. The name Brabus 850 Biturbo Coupe 6.0 already gives a little bit on that Brabus opens all registers.

The engine of the car is in fact significantly raised: the V8 is good for 850 hp and 1,450 Nm. In order to protect the technique somewhat, the torque is limited to a mere 1.150 Nm. The sprint to 100 km/h now takes 3.5 seconds and top speed is electronically limited to 350 km/h.

Obviously there is an aerodynamic package of carbon fiber present to ensure everything runs smoothly. We write a new front spoiler, larger air intakes, a rear diffuser and a rear spoiler.

Brabus creation has a new exhaust system and 21-inch aluminum wheels. The car is in Geneva, will have the golden Brabus wheels.

Inside, the car has copper accents (not gold), combined with black leather and Alcantara. Various aluminum elements (door handles, pedals and gearshift levers) and up to 400 km/h speedometer reaching create the sporty party complete.

Brabus can also build 850 6.0 Biturbo based on existing copies of the S 63 AMG Coupé.

That’s right, this is the fastest, all-wheel drive coupe [Jeremy Clarkson voice] in the world! At least, that’s according to Brabus, the crazy German tuners who created this monstrous Mercedes.

263g7df.jpg

2gw5ekj.jpg

208e4bk.jpg

wqzign.jpg

149a8gk.jpg

2i9thy0.png

OTHER MERCEDES CARS ARE HERE

Last edited:
I don`t like the interieur colour scheme.
Wait. What?

Top speed electronically limited to 350km/h?
Limited to 350 km/h?
350 km/h?

What would be without the limiter? Want. :drool:

I`m not sure about the copper details, but I like that Brarbus dares to try something different.
It is quite insane to think that this car is LIMITED to 350 km/h! Utterly love this car, and deserves a vote easily!

I`m not sure about the copper details, but I like that Brarbus dares to try something different.
It is quite insane to think that this car is LIMITED to 350 km/h! Utterly love this car, and deserves a vote easily!

I agree with you, the bronze details could be removed ... but technically this a sleeper in fact nobody should expect so much power from a car like these.

Back