Mines BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00 or Amuse S2000 Street Version '04

• Thread starter DocDock
  • 10 comments
craven84
Mines BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04

As the title says, i'm after both of these cars for my collection. I can trade today and will offer anything from my collection or if you prefer i have a level 24 or ticket 1000 to trade.

As usual with me, car for car trade only, not after or looking for paints.

Trade Schedule

Thu 7th April 2011 - s2000 street version for 24 ticket (calico) Ticket sent 15.52 GMT
Friday 8th April - Mines BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00 for Motul pitwork Z ´04 jotskis Cars sent and received.

Last edited:
Hello, I have both(ucd miles/0 switches) and will be able to trade after 6p PST. Would you be willing to trade one for your Academy Z(what color/stats?)

I would like to trade the s2000 street version for your 24 ticket.

Hello, I have both(ucd miles/0 switches) and will be able to trade after 6p PST. Would you be willing to trade one for your Academy Z(what color/stats?)

Not sure off hand, as far as i'm aware it has no miles on it but i could be wrong. I certainly haven't used it. Can't remember the colour either, possibly red?

You'll have to excuse my ignorance when it comes to time zones. According to a PST to GMT timeline i'm looking at you being able to trade any time after 2am in the morning?!?? Might have to give that a miss thanks!

I would like to trade the s2000 street version for your 24 ticket.

Able to trade tonight? Let me just double check with jotskis first before i go confirming anything with you as he said he'd trade the S2000 with me. If he's happy to trade the skyline tomorrow then i'm fine with that.

Back