lvl 23 ticket- le mans
1967 ticket 20 mill race cars
5 gold/silver/matte
5 train horns

cheers

I have one, could I have the level 24 ticket. Fr to symo63

symo63
Ok, send a FR to symo63 and I will send for the level 24 ticket

i sent FR how many miles does it have if its under 8000 ill add u on my other profile

razorjesse
i sent FR how many miles does it have if its under 8000 ill add u on my other profile

It has 40000km should I send it to reddeadjesse

yup its all yours if you got the right car

its the correct car, you can view it in the drag forum if you wish to confirm.

Ill need to check the mileage on it when I get home....will be a couple more hours though.

I'm pretty sure its under 10k miles

SmokeNrubber
its the correct car, you can view it in the drag forum if you wish to confirm.

Ill need to check the mileage on it when I get home....will be a couple more hours though.

I'm pretty sure its under 10k miles

ill be able to send car in the morning its 1:06am right now lol FR reddeadjesse and ill get that lvl 24 ticket in your delivery truck :P if you can tho add razorcrazor i can send ticket from reddead and you send car to razor that way my life is much more classy hahaha

big time difference, lol

I'm sending another car tonight to another recipient. So I wont be able to transfer it for ( give or take ) 25-28 hours.

If your happy with that, Ill send you a FR request when I get home. Shoot your ticket over to me once FR is done and I'll get the car over to you post-haste

SmokeNrubber
big time difference, lol

I'm sending another car tonight to another recipient. So I wont be able to transfer it for ( give or take ) 25-28 hours.

If your happy with that, Ill send you a FR request when I get home. Shoot your ticket over to me once FR is done and I'll get the car over to you post-haste

no problemo hahaha the send limit resets at 5pm here so ill let you know when you should be good

Fr sent to razorcrazor as requested. My psn is neck-it. car has a low 1305 miles on the clock and is fully modded.

i am cuz no one is sending

say what?
I'm positive I made it perfectly clear when I was going to be able to send the car to you.

Seems you've completely ignored the that. So, as a consequence I shall completely ignore you :dunce:

SmokeNrubber
say what?
I'm positive I made it perfectly clear when I was going to be able to send the car to you.

Seems you've completely ignored the that. So, as a consequence I shall completely ignore you :dunce:

the that. wtf does the that mean LOL suck a weenie

razorjesse
im looking for a Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo MR '98 i will trade

lvl 24 ticket- ferrari F1
lvl 23 ticket- le mans
1967 ticket 20 mill race cars
5 gold/silver/matte
5 train horns

cheers

Hey I have sent the GTO twin turbo MR 98. Sorry for the mix up. Are you able to send the ticket 24 Cheers symo63

PRO755
I don't have that car but I'd like the lvl 24 ticket. What else can I trade you

cant trade till tuesday got my copy account suspended HAHAHA id sure love a subaru 22b

Back