Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Wagon 2006

Portugal
Chesterfield
DEKOWOLF
Only 2500 of these were ever produced! Extremely rare and popular. The addition of this car would only complement the wagon club in Gran Turismo. The Nissan Stagea and the wagon Impreza need some competition. :sly: Not only that, but by adding this model, Gran Turismo 6 would have the entire production models of Lancer Evolution family complete. 👍
Mitsubishi-Evo-Wagon-560x420.jpg
evowagon06_021600.jpg
2005-Lancer-Evolution-Wagon-RA-1600x1200.jpg

This lovely 'gal is even racing on the Super Taikyu series alongside other EVOs and Imprezas!

301075247_cf3a375a81_o.jpg
tumblr_mrfbvhODru1rnees9o1_1280.jpg

YES. Since we've had the Impreza wagon since the beginning, it seems only fair that we get the Evo wagon too, especially for the sake of completing the Evo lineup.

As a Mitsubishi and Evo fan, it would make my day. The Airtrek Turbo R is something of a sleeper with it's detuned Evo engine but a proper Evo wagon would be much better.

I don't like the rear end. Those tail lights don't look right. Apart from that, I'm all for it. Does it still have the 280HP of the Evo VIII? Just imaginge it! Impreza Wagon 01 V Evo VIII Wagon V Stagea 260RS Autech!

I don't like the rear end. Those tail lights don't look right. Apart from that, I'm all for it. Does it still have the 280HP of the Evo VIII? Just imaginge it! Impreza Wagon 01 V Evo VIII Wagon V Stagea 260RS Autech!

The wagon model is actually based on the EVO IX. It is the first and only Lancer Evolution model that's not a saloon.

............As the above post said, that back is......unbecoming of an Evo badge. But the rest is ace. Wonder how much heavier this is compared to "normal" Evo IX....

Back