Montreal ProblemF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 3 comments
Latvia
Vidzeme, Riga
Driverman447
None.
Hello, I have a problem with the Canadian GP. I'm doing practice session in a Marussia and it's raining, everyone's on intermediates including me. Best lap is 1.22,xxx, the best I can possibly do is a 1.25,xxx and it's not my skill level, it's the limit I can't go any faster (well max 0.5 seconds faster maybe). What is this?? Normally I can set very good laptimes usually in the top 10 but now?? Any ideas? Is this a bug (again Codemasters :grumpy:)? I'm on professional difficulty BTW. And I haven't changed anything.

Did you fast forward in the pits? If so, don't. It's messing up lap times in wet times...royally.

Also, only judge your lap times from position 18th to 24th, those positions are your only chance in a Marussia, just like in real life F1. Dont be expecting to be getting points normally until you get into season 2 or past that.

Unless you decide to play on intermediate or amateur, then nvm.

Well the problem was half-solved because I got a bit better in the wet in general. I asked this question in the Codies forums too and the answers were that it was a glitch which is triggered by fast-forwarding time, repairs, flying laps and jump to pits options.

Anyway I got 18th in the grid, finished 8th in the race, and I'm still 12th in the World Championship standings. So far, so good. But the thing is that I qualified 6th in Monaco, seems that the AI is inconsistent in general.

Back