•Blue
•Dark Purple
•Gray/Silver
•Red
•White
•Yellow

Let me know what you want in return I'll see if I have it. Thanks

Last edited:
Instead of another car in trade would you be able to backup your save file in order to send a copy of the car back? I have a Mugen S2000 but it is in a secondary save file and I would like to get it transferred to my main save file. It is a 0/0/0 car but I will have to check on the color of it.

AFTAC99104
Instead of another car in trade would you be able to backup your save file in order to send a copy of the car back? I have a Mugen S2000 but it is in a secondary save file and I would like to get it transferred to my main save file. It is a 0/0/0 car but I will have to check on the color of it.

Sure if u wanna send it to me I'll send it back to what ever account u want it on send fr to tickets4gt5

Edit: tickets4gt5

Okay, let me check the color first. I have a B-Spec race running at the moment and when it's done I will get back with you on the color.

AFTAC99104
Okay, let me check the color first. I have a B-Spec race running at the moment and when it's done I will get back with you on the color.

Sounds good I'm open to all colors right now anyway

Okay, just checked and it's painted black. I just sent something to another member a couple of hours ago and I might need to send out something else to another person tomorrow evening. So it might not be till Wednesday evening before I can send it to you. I will send you a FR in a little bit. Thanks.

Edit: FR sent from AFTAC_99104

Last edited:
No rush on sending a copy of it back as it's just going to sit in my virtual garage anyway. :) If it takes a week before I see it again I can live with that. As long as I know a copy will be coming back sooner or later. So if you have someone else that you need to send stuff to first that's fine with me.

Okay, had already promised someone else a car for tonight and he got back with me in time. You are on my list for tomorrow evening 24 hours from now. So about this time tomorrow night you should have a 0/0/0 Black S2000.

Okay, had a meeting that I had to go to tonight so I was a little slow in sending the car. Sorry about that. The black S2000 has been sent and no rush on sending a copy back. Just let me know if it's going to be more then a week before I see it again. :)

Have you had a chance to send a copy back? I haven't seen anything show up and it's been a couple days. As I said I'm in no rush to get it back but would at least like to know what that status is, especially since you mentioned you would send it on the 17th. Just want to make sure all is well. :)

Back