Multiplayer feels different than offline

• Thread starter k20_Bones
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
Has anyone else noticed the difference in how a car overall feels in multiplayer lobbies? I’ve spent the last 8 hours with 3 friends testing this and we all found it to be happening. To test it we all picked 3 different cars (MKIV Supra, R34 GTR, 991 GT3 RS) and fully modified and tuned the cars. We picked DT seaside as the course and ran these cars while tuning them offline for almost an hour and a half. All of us had 30-40 full laps completed, so we were confident we had a firm understanding of the cars we were using. After all this we booted up a lobby on the same track, and all 3 of us found them to feel completely different. We’re aware of the very tail happy nature of the physics, and check all the settings we chose for the lobby, and made sure our preferred settings were on, and still the cars felt almost un-driveable. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I know we’re all still learning the game, but this wasn’t that. It felt completely different to all of us.

sounds the same as what people thought in gt6, i don't think the physics are different i just think the online connection makes the physics jumpy/stuttery and that translates to a very strange feeling.

sounds the same as what people thought in gt6, i don't think the physics are different i just think the online connection makes the physics jumpy/stuttery and that translates to a very strange feeling.
This very well could be it. My ps5 is hardwired and my internet Is fine, but I didn’t experience this in GT sport, or in the sport lobbies. Maybe it’s because players are hosting the lobbies? Idk. Just really frustrating on top of the RWD physics issues. If these things just are what they are and not something that can be patched or fixed in some way I’ll be selling my GT DD Pro because as of now I feel I’ve wasted close to $1,000 on it.

Back