Museum cards

Australia
Perth
BFBulletMagnet
I'm adding this post to find people trying to complete there museum collection. Please add me BFBulletMagnet and send me your doubles with a list of cards you need and I will try to send those to you.

Thanks

I've sent a friend request. Any cards in particular that you need?

I need the following cards:

Audi

BMW

Citroën

Ford

Mercedes-Benz

Renault

Subaru

I have copied down your list and will send them to you as I can keep in mind and this goes to anyone reading this the more doubles I get sent to me the more I have to fill people's requests. So please anyone reading add me and send me all the doubles of your museum cards as you can.

Could I ask you to send a FR to CeruleoF150 and genuino_67. I already have all the cards, so I won't be needing anything back;)

Thanks Genuino for the help I'm sure anyone that needs them will be grateful. It's the one area where neither skill or practice helps.

2 frs sent ill start with Ford
1,2,3,5,6,11,12,15,20,25 sent

Last edited:
Hi BF, send me a FR and I'll send you all my doubles for free, just delete whatever you don't need. Cool?

These are a few cards I don't have that I need to fill a request. If anyone has these please add me on psn and send me them. They would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Ford

Mercedes-Benz

These are a few cards I don't have that I need to fill a request. If anyone has these please add me on psn and send me them. They would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Ford

Mercedes-Benz
Ford

Mercedes
Sent

Glad to announce with the help of others donating there extra museum cards I was able to help bornigorant complete his museum collection. Hoping to keep this post alive to help anyone else that needs to get those hard to get few left. Thanks those that helped.

I'm adding this post to find people trying to complete there museum collection. Please add me BFBulletMagnet and send me your doubles with a list of cards you need and I will try to send those to you.

Thanks

Back