My Collection of Gran Turismo 5 Cars videos

• Thread starter emacifa
  • 13 comments
Very good work! I love some of the cars you have in the video aswell!

EDIT: I've subscribed to you're youtube account under the name of Richy Hex

Last edited:
Thanks Richy! I want to let you all know i created a new video about MUSCLE CARS , right up there ;)

many great videos, constructive criticism, try to take pictures in the next with sports tires, or comfort, they become more realistic

I also made a facebook page few days ago where you can follow my works, and just to point it out, i have no intentions of showing all cars in the games, like for example " Here i'll let you see al the muscle cars you can find in the game... "
It's just about what I have in my garage and the cool things that my fatasy ( I hope ) brought out

damn!awesome muscle car & classic race car collections!
will love to start my own collection one day starting with vintage Volkswagens :dopey: but ill do that right after I had my fair share of fun roaring through & conquering my fav gt5 tracks.
Anw keep it up bruh!

Thank you captainswan, i am glad you liked my videos, i have plenty others up in mind to make,so i will keep this thread up when i'll have any new things to show xD

I would also like to say thanks everyone who watched my first video, it hit 1200+ views, quite unexpected so...thank you really if you watched and/or liked it

Greetings everyoñe and Forza Italia xD

Doesn't fit well with the rest of MY Gran turismo 5 cars videos ( that will go on... ) but i've made a little Tribute about Twin Ring Motegi ( quality not the best :P 💡 :sly:

Last edited:
Back