My Playseat

• Thread starter Carlos
  • 15 comments

Carlos

Premium
Netherlands
Netherlands
K man, here's my 'cockpit'..

So.. Blue&Black aight! Gimmee your comments, what should I change? New seat maybe? A Driving Force PRO? (I know about the TV.. It's small :ouch: )

No only PS2.. I do FPS on my computer. No racing games.

Edit: About the seat.. Blah, after sitting 5hours in it your back is going to hurt.. :ouch:

Well, 5 hours of playing is long enough for me. :lol:

But, I suppose if you play longer and your back hurts, it's worth getting a new seat.

But I have no experience whatsoever with them seats so I maybe wrong. ;)

Nice setup Neocrox, I have a Playseat too. :)

The only thing that annoys me is that it isn't very stable and it will move around if you drive. The metal piece that goes from diagonal to vertical doesn't fit nicely so you can move the wheel a bit to the left and right and it makes grinding sounds. :yuck: The plates that hold the seat are weak too, they'll bend if you move your weight to one side.. :ill:

But if you forget about that, it's one hell of a setup. Get a DFP and a new TV. 👍

Hey PSZeTa! I have the problem with leaning right/left to. And when I press the pedall to the floor the stearing wheel is moving away from me.. But like what you said, it's one hell of a setup. And when I have 130€, I'll buy a DFP. I'm also thinking of just buying a REAL seat, like one of Sparco...

pista.jpg

And after my bearth buying a nice helmet with my name on :D

You prolly think: WHAT A WANNABEE :D haha

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard to fit those screws. Even if they are fitted tightly, the parts are still moving.

Nice thing of replacing the seat though. I think the current one sits quite nice already. 👍

I bought my playseat today for.........................

€99.95 and yes that's new!

no advertising allowed I know, but check out mycom.nl. It is an action till 25 sept

It's great

on topic, yes you chould change to DFP

I acquired mine last December for $299.99 with free shipping. The color that I wanted wasn't available locally.

Back