Need any kind of Ruf (Porsche)

• Thread starter iSabifi
  • 20 comments
ilovemunny
I am trying to collect everykind of Porsche. I already have the RUF RGT '00. I am looking for all 5. I need: RUF 3400S ’00, RUF BTR ’86, RUF CTR2 ’96, RUF CTR “Yellow Bird” ’87. I do not care about Milage or any of that just want the car.
Thank You.

Ok..since he's fairly new.. If anyone has some kinda ruf besides the one he has I'll offer to trade something I have in the place of his trade tomorrow...even if I have to post something for someone to permanent borrow glitch

Ok..since he's fairly new.. If anyone has some kinda ruf besides the one he has I'll offer to trade something I have in the place of his trade tomorrow...even if I have to post something for someone to permanent borrow glitch
WTF do you mean i dont understand **** about what you are saying

fourevaboostin
I'm saying if someone has a btr, ctr, ctr2, or 3400s to trade I'll make an offer of something I have for your trade to him

Lolwut?

Anyways to OP, I'll trade my CTR2 for your F430. I forgot the M3 GTR Race Car is not tradable.

johanhummer9
why people trade standard cars for premiums????

Because I have two CTR2s and I'm saving myself $500k+ by trading my second CTR2 for a fully modded F430.

Mariorip1977
do you have the - RUF 3400S '00 must be 0/0

I have all the others for trade.

Hey m8. I should have the 0/0 ur looking for in the next few days. Once i get if u dont already have ill trade with u. Pm me so i remember u.

Back