Need DLC Painted Cars

• Thread starter RuttinRam
  • 7 comments
United States
Wisconsin
BIG-and-BULKY
I'm looking for these -
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 painted in both fluorescent greens and fluorescent orange.

Also a Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07 painted in both fluorescent greens and fluorescent orange.

I'm also looking for 70' ticket.

I can offer a level 20 23 or 24 ticket per car.
Or if you are looking for any standard cars, ask I might have.

You send first. Tickets come from psn Ruttinram. I would like the cars to be sent to big-and-bulky.
Thanks.

Dlc are untradable bud and can only buy the dlc or get car wich done in dlc paint only but not get the chip !!!

And i also have the dodge srt10 but in fluorescent blue and a 70 ticket !!!

Last edited:
tommo21
Dlc are untradable bud and can only buy the dlc or get car wich done in dlc paint only but not get the chip !!!

Yes I'm aware of that and thats why I'm asking for the car painted in the color.

I can fulfill all your needs. I will take all level 23 tickets if you can dupe them before sending. However, you will have to send first. If that's a problem for you, then disregard. Can start this today at reset.

GTP_CargoRat
I can fulfill all your needs. I will take all level 23 tickets if you can dupe them before sending. However, you will have to send first. If that's a problem for you, then disregard. Can start this today at reset.

Yes I dupe the tickets. The tickets will come from Ruttinram and I would like the cars to be sent too big-and-bulky

Thanks

Send friend request to cargorat323 with a note so I remember who you are. A '70 ticket will be sent at reset after you send your ticket. I will then start sending you the cars tomorrow.

Back