Need Lvl 23 Ticket

• Thread starter cpgmm
  • 22 comments
cpgmm
Guys, I am looking for a Level 23 ticket.

Please let me know what I can give back in return. I have 67 Bday ticket (For 20Mil 330 P4Ferrari or 20mil Ford Mark IV Race car classic race car or the 12mil Chaparral 2D race car or the 12.5 mil Laborgini Miura P400 Bertone prototype CN.0706'67 etc). I also have the A 70 BDay ticket where you could get the 14mil Chaparral 2J Race car. I can throw these hard to get paints.... gold chrome, silver chrome and matte pink paints. matte black and matte red.

I am close to getting a level 24 ticket which I don;t care for. But I'll hopefully get it in a couple of weeks that I can trade. I am level 34 in Spec B. But I want to run the 24hr race and reach level 40 and get the Level 24= ticket. When I reach Level 35 hopefully by tomorrow or the latest by Sunday. Ill get the X1 ticket.. but I see I won't be able to send the X1 ticket.. so that's not an option.

Any other suggestions are welcome. But I need the level 23 ticket

IF there is anything you need or willing to trade for, let me know here. As long as its trade able I'll see if I can get that for you.

Thanks

cpgmm (Manny)

x_Jack_x
Took 2 post to say that? Why didnt you just edit your 1st post that you made 2 mins before this 1?

Are you a mod? If so send me a warning. If not try replying to the OP

Hi Dirt1008.

I think I should be able to get you one of those by end of this weekend. I know someone who may have this..BTW.. is this less than 1 million? As a car, we may not be able to give out if its more than 1 mill. Just FYI.

cpgmm (Manny)

Lol at mod question.

Im looking for RUF cars and AC car 427 with 0 milage. I have the 23 ticket. Pm me.

FamousTetsuo,

I have a RUF Yellow bird (from the used cars) that has some miles on it. and by AC Car 427. Do you mean the Shelby Cobra 427? I have one with zero miles.. but not sure if these prize cars are trade-able.

Last edited:
Dirt1008,

I have a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack'71 for you. Tomorrow at 7PM Central time I can send it to you if you want.

cpgmm
FamousTetsuo,

I have a RUF Yellow bird (from the used cars) that has some miles on it. and by AC Car 427. Do you mean the Shelby Cobra 427? I have one with zero miles.. but not sure if these prize cars a tradeable.

Im looking for 0 miles. Sry. And no im looking for AC cars S/C 427.

Guys, I am looking for a Level 23 ticket.

Please let me know what I can give back in return. I have 67 Bday ticket (For 20Mil 330 P4Ferrari or 20mil Ford Mark IV Race car classic race car or the 12mil Chaparral 2D race car or the 12.5 mil Laborgini Miura P400 Bertone prototype CN.0706'67 etc). I also have the A 70 BDay ticket where you could get the 14mil Chaparral 2J Race car. I can throw these hard to get paints.... gold chrome, silver chrome and matte pink paints. matte black and matte red.

I am close to getting a level 24 ticket which I don;t care for. But I'll hopefully get it in a couple of weeks that I can trade. I am level 34 in Spec B. But I want to run the 24hr race and reach level 40 and get the Level 24= ticket. When I reach Level 35 hopefully by tomorrow or the latest by Sunday. Ill get the X1 ticket.. but I see I won't be able to send the X1 ticket.. so that's not an option.

Any other suggestions are welcome. But I need the level 23 ticket

IF there is anything you need or willing to trade for, let me know here. As long as its trade able I'll see if I can get that for you.

Thanks

cpgmm (Manny)
Can you trade now and do you dupe

thugdevotion

What do you want for the lvl 23 tk?

let me see if I have what you need?

I can do with multple lvl 23 ...i.e. even if more than one of y'all are willing to trade. Only thing I would have to do is stagger the exchange one day at a time. The earliest I can trade is 7PM Tomorrow central time. Since I did a trade today earlier.

thugdevotion

What do you want for the lvl 23 tk?

let me see if I have what you need?

I can do with multple lvl 23 ...i.e. even if more than one of y'all are willing to trade.
I dont want anything..I will send it to you if you can dupe it and send it to someone else...Let me know if thats ok with you.

Sure I can do that. Thx. Let me PM you my id. Oh but then If you send it to me.. I won't be able to return/send it until 7 pm tomorrow if thats ok.

Sure I can do that. Thx. Let me PM you my id. Oh but then If you send it to me.. I won't be able to return/send it until 7 pm tomorrow if thats ok.
My plan was to send to you and you send to keldabest13 but he's not responding in his thread to its your lucky day 👍 I will send it to you and you can choose to do what you want with it.

Thank you Thugdevotion.

Much appreciate it. I received it. Now, let me back it up

:P

Thanks again! Bless your heart!

Manny

Thank you Thugdevotion.

Much appreciate it. I received it. Now, let me back it up

:P

Thanks again! Bless your heart!

Manny
Saw you looking for it for a few hours now..Just helping 👍

And Famous_tetsuo.

If you still want that AC Car 427. Its yours. You have my id, just PM. on Sunday when you get back.

Thanks again thugdevotion.

Back