Need X1

• Thread starter DaSaash
  • 10 comments

DaSaash

(Banned)
DaSaash
ok i need x1 and i post list what i have.

list i have:

PREMIUM LIST

jaguar xj13 '66
Shelby cobra 427
infiniti coupe concept 06
lotus EElise 111r full tuned with bodykit
Fairlady z300zx '89 maxed
Camaro z28 '69 full tuned with bodykit
Lamborgini miura p400
Ferrari 330p4 maxed
787b race car 91 maxed
peugeot 908 hdi paf tota 10 (blue) maxed
Zonda r maxed
ZR! maxed with wbk
FT 86 concept10
ferrari enzo maxed
aem s2000

STANDART LIST

jaguar xjr-9lm car
Cien concept 02
speetster 00
toyota minolta 88c
city turbo 83
buik special 62
Cizeta v 16t
ac cars/427 s/6 '66
Dome Zero concept 78
hsc honda 03
ford gt lm race car spec II
nissan calsonic 93
mazda furai 08 maxed
audi le mans 03
acura dn-x 02
veyron maxed
isuzu piazza xe/81
lupo
audi pikes peak quattro 03 4wd
lancia delta s4 rally
elan s1 '62

Last edited:
To be completely honest with you, I don't tnk someone with an X1 is going to trade every car you have on that list for an X1... Just my honest opinion, you might want to trade a few of your cars to get something a little more appealing or expensive, you know what i mean? Good luck though...

To be completely honest with you, I don't tnk someone with an X1 is going to trade every car you have on that list for an X1... Just my honest opinion, you might want to trade a few of your cars to get something a little more appealing or expensive, you know what i mean? Good luck though...

yeah i know what u mean but people different maybe i get luck 2 see someone who dont like it at all but have it,and this someone maybe just want something what i have:)

Your going to need more than luck if you want to trade with those cars. Try trading up to something more appealing and then go for it. Thats like racing against a lambo when you have a civic.

Your going to need more than luck if you want to trade with those cars. Try trading up to something more appealing and then go for it. Thats like racing against a lambo when you have a civic.

so i will holp for luck :)

dunno bout the X1....Seeing how I dont own it, but I'd love to take the XJR off your hands!!

oh well no more need X1.tnx to good user brewski18 i got it.so no more Cien concept 02 in my list hehe and huge tnx to supporters who tought i have no luck with list like this... lucky me ha

Please duplicate it with me, PSN ID r12201970
I can give you some nice duplicates from my garage too (Gallardo, LF-A, RS6 with 791 hp, etc).

Back