New! Another ONLINE B-spec Challenge Seasonal Event

• Thread starter bigburt82
  • 106 comments
bigburt82
bigburt82
ONLINE B-spec Challenge

This is a B-Spec event for the fastest driver from your "My Drivers" list. Special prizes are awarded to those placing in 3rd place or higher.

400PP Grand Valley East / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.120,000 2nd: Cr.73,000 3rd: Cr.64,200
12,000 XP
Prize: Helmet

This is a B-spec race event on the Grand Valley East course. Tyre selection is limited to sports/hard or less, and tuning is allowed up to 400PP. The recommended My Driver level is Class 10 or higher.

500PP Special Stage Route 5 / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.195,000 2nd: Cr.118,500 3rd: Cr.104,100
26,500 XP
Prize: Suit

This is a B-spec race event on the Special Stage Route 5. Tyres are limited to sports/hard or less, and tuning is allowed up to 500PP. The recommended My Driver level is Class 20 or higher.

650PP Indy - Road Course / 10 Laps
1st: Cr.300,000 2nd: Cr.182,600 3rd: Cr.160,400
55,000XP
Prize: Helmet

This is a B-spec race event on the Indy Road Course. Tyre selection is limited to racing/hard or less, and tuning is allowed up to 650PP. The recommended My Driver level is Class 30 or higher.

Unfortunately, there is no new OCD this week.

Note: XP levels are standard (100%). These values will be doubled after 10 sequential logins to reach the 200% bonus levels).

Add me on PSN: bigburt82 (I share cars)

Last edited:
Looks like that Indy race might be a good grinder race for B-Spec Bob. With the 5 day log-in bonus, 600,000 credits per race sounds kind of nice.

Not when the race takes close to 15 mins...

600,000 if your login bonus is at 200%. Totally worth the time. X1 around Indy probably takes around the same time to get that much money, correct? Actually maybe even less..?

The 2J makes the 650pp races the easiest quick money on the game, I think. Regardless of the field, the 2J tuned to 650pp takes it without any user help. I'm sure there are others, but you get a helmet every time and the credits. Good, imo.

Dam BMW F1 car is still there on the 650pp event. BOO...lol

Indeed, to think that I used to think highly of that legendary Mclaren/BMW F1.

Now, thanks to these B-spec event, it is an evil evil car.... nigh uncatchable with most 650 pp tuned racers.

Indeed, to think that I used to think highly of that legendary Mclaren/BMW F1.

Now, thanks to these B-spec event, it is an evil evil car.... nigh uncatchable with most 650 pp tuned racers.
Yep most 650pp cars are not lemans class cars like the BMW F1 is So will lose out as there Weight is just to much.
Just got lucky and spawned the citroen GT race car as top dog not the BMW and won by 21 secs.

And there was not an BMW Mclaren F1, the two cars to beat was an Jaguar xj220 LM race car, and GTR concept LM race car, the rest of the field was ALL Super GT cars, and my bob is on level 29.

IMO, the 500PP race is a better grind. Its done in around half the time of the 650PP race is done in a Stealth Mclaren F1 in a Lotus Elise RM, and 2 sittings of the 500PP race pays more than one sitting of the 650PP race in terms of credits.

And there was not an BMW Mclaren F1, the two cars to beat was an Jaguar xj220 LM race car, and GTR concept LM race car, the rest of the field was ALL Super GT cars, and my bob is on level 29.

You got lucky. It shows most of the time.

But the event is easy anyway, even with the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car. Just get the Mazda Furai Concept and fully upgrade it. Then reduce your engine's power until you get 650pp and go to race.

In the race, the Furai will pass every car untill 3rd place in the first 2 laps. Then just input it to go faster but be carefull of the first chicane after the big straight.

You will take the GT-R (mostly) in the next lap and you will pass to first place 1 or 2 laps later (5th or 6th).

Then just let it go and enjoy the rest of the race.

My Bob is on level 32 so it helps.

P.S. After getting 1st place on the race, if you feel your Bob is getting slow, just input some speed in the begining of the big straight.

XP winnings (Assuming login bonus of 200%)

Grand Valley: 24000
SSR5: 53000
Indy: 110000

Which car for the SSR5 ? i´ve tried the Toyota Ft86 concept but i only managed to get 3rd (of course i didn´t finished the race :yuck: )

I have a clio v6 500pr, 345cv and 980kg, i will try with this, i will report later

1st - MB 190E EVO II
2nd - '07 M3
3rd - Zonda R

Won all on the first go with my lvl25 Bob. Last race took 16min 14sec.

Which car for the SSR5 ? i´ve tried the Toyota Ft86 concept but i only managed to get 3rd (of course i didn´t finished the race :yuck: )

I have a clio v6 500pr, 345cv and 980kg, i will try with this, i will report later

This morning i won this race with a "setted" FT86 Concept (Gear : 246 km/h ~153mph)..

IR

RedBullRacer
Why no Spa Seasonal yet? Kinda annoying now, DLC is turning a bit useless if you don't go online :(

Agreed might not bother with the next dlc if they dont add some events, why spend the money if i can play online with it for free anyways.

Still hoping tho...

I haven't done this yet but if it's similar to the other 500pp b-spec seasonal, the Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 will do it with no input. Try to upgrade it, then reduce you engine's power to the required pp.

But in general you must look for light cars because of the tyre choice.

One gret choice for the 450pp event is the BMW 2002 Turbo '73. Try that too.

GeeTeeR
IMO, the 500PP race is a better grind. Its done in around half the time of the 650PP race is done in a Stealth Mclaren F1 in a Lotus Elise RM, and 2 sittings of the 500PP race pays more than one sitting of the 650PP race in terms of credits.

It's going to depend a little on how often you can come back and start the next race. I usually run b spec when watching the tv,and only get the chance to okay everything while the adverts are on. I know you can just hit x x x o x ( or whatever) but it doesnt always work, so it's best if you can see. From that perspective 1 x the 650pp is better than 2 x the 500.

I haven't done this yet but if it's similar to the other 500pp b-spec seasonal, the Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 will do it with no input. Try to upgrade it, then reduce you engine's power to the required pp.

But in general you must look for light cars because of the tyre choice.

One gret choice for the 450pp event is the BMW 2002 Turbo '73. Try that too.

Done!! with the ft86 tuned, thanyou so much! im still learning lots of things in gt5 and helps are very welcomed.

For the 400pp, the best for me was a car that everyone can have from free from the amg academy, the mercedes 190 Evo II, won Grand Valley with 12s, with my 3rd bob which is level 21..

Had the gt-r concept and mclarean start as to dogs, but passed the mclarean the 7th or 8th lap, only won by 0.044 seconds, I now think differently of that car lol

Does anyone think it's possible to win all 3 with the same car? I suspect you could win the higher 2 or the lower 2 but not all 3. Going to try a few things out but it's a big pp spread to cover.

Currently using BMWs. 2002 was good for the 400, '08 M5 for the 500, Big Mac is killing the 650. No coaching required in any of the races so far.

Last edited:
deba94
Viper GTS-R is at the front for me. My 2J takes 1st at the start of lap 3 with zero input 👍

Lucky guy... I had the opportunity to buy it yesterday but it costs almost all the money i have now, some day i hope to get it, i love it

Back