New custom Premiums with DLC paints

Barcelonic
I offer tradeable Premiums straight from the dealership. Also have all DLC paints including chromes and polarized. Can also install any and all parts you want on the car prior to sending (if requested).

Price doesn't matter so whichever car you're after you can have. Im mainly looking for 1970 birthday tickets but am open to all offers. Currently looking for:

1970 tickets
Level 15 or higher tickets
Low-spec MRs (PP -400)
Low-spec aftermarket tuners (PP -500)

NOW ALSO AVAILABLE TO TRADE:

Level 6 ticket
Level 17 ticket

Last edited:
i have the rx7 but it isnt 0/0/0

are there any permanent tunings? thats all i really care about miles dont bother me much

edit: just to clarify: engine tunings, weight reductions, window weight reduction, carbon propeller shaft, rigidity improvement, carbon bonnet .... all permanent tunings
also, i only mean ones which dont come as standard, just any ones you may have added yourself

How about a Ferrari 458 Italia '09 in Polarized 01 for 5 Silver Chrome paint chips?

I'll send the paints over on the 22/1. 👍

Wrapture you're on! :)
Can you trade @ next reset?

Oh and what do you want? lol

How about a Ferrari 458 Italia '09 in Polarized 01 for 5 Silver Chrome paint chips?

I'll send the paints over on the 22/1. 👍

sorry i dont like to schedule too far ahead. u can PM me on the 20th if you're still free though. :)

Barcelonic
Wrapture you're on! :)
Can you trade @ next reset?

Oh and what do you want? lol

sorry i dont like to schedule too far ahead. u can PM me on the 20th if you're still free though. :)

Ok, no problem. I'll do that. :)

I can send 5 silver chromes in 2 days - if that works, I can let you know later what car/color combo I'd like later...

Sounds fine. I've got two stingrays on the way so idk.

which car do you want tomorrow?

I can send 5 silver chromes in 2 days - if that works, I can let you know later what car/color combo I'd like later...

yep sounds good, so not next reset but the one after (46hrs)
PM me the details of the car when you're ready :)

Forget about a car, it'll be on the house. I'll send in two days. I forgot I had a car ticket to send tomorrow.

Forget about a car, it'll be on the house. I'll send in two days. I forgot I had a car ticket to send tomorrow.

ok but you mean the second reset from now? because im trading reset after next with rperrone as per this thread.

so do you mean the one after that?

You don't have to send me anything. On my next opening i will send.

aw thanks dude i appreciate it! :)

RPERRONE- just so you know thanks to wrapture im free to send so if you'd like me to move trade to this coming reset (8hrs) just let me know. Otherwise i'll trade with you in approx 32 hrs (reset after next).

Thanks again Wrapture :)

Back