Safari
Skully
Untamed
Warp Drive

Suits

Graffiti
Flame
Woodland

Any help is very much appreciated :) I have all the previous sets if any of you are looking to trade for this. Check my signature link to gears.

Hi, i'm looking for any of the new suits & helmets:

Helmets

Desert Camouflage
Safari
Skully
Untamed
Warp Drive

Suits

Graffiti
Flame
Woodland

Any help is very much appreciated :) I have all the previous sets if any of you are looking to trade for this. Check my signature link to gears.
Here's my link for gear mate can help you out with about 50 so far will send at midday ok am expecting more in morning too another batch of 50 hopefully
http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23922

Hi, i'm looking for any of the new suits & helmets:

Helmets

Desert Camouflage
Safari
Skully
Untamed
Warp Drive

Suits

Graffiti
Flame
Woodland

you have 3 helmets I dont have and 1 suit looks like I can help out will log back on to ps3 now mate

andywill6
We need to start a new trading ring I think if anyone wants to start trading new gear check links and send FR won't take long for us all to complete gears again then

Totally agree. Happy to help anyone with new gear trades. (to anyone, keep your link to gear up to date so I know what is needed).

I need any of the new gear. I have 3 1000 tickets to trade to the right person who helps me out. PM me if your interested. Thanks.

Back