New Gran Turismo 7 Television Advert Released

• Thread starter Famine
  • 30 comments
Is that Brighton Antiques or Home Garage? Empty spaces and a car covered(unclaimed Roulette ticket, gift or favourite?), have made me suspicious with each reveal.

Has anyone identified new circuits?
Havent seen anything really,
First one, not sure,
second ones where the cars launch off the start line look like GrandValley to me but haven't done a deep dive yet,
Apricot hill over the ferrari,
Deep Forrest over the lambo,
Daytona and Apricot hill over the GT7 logo at the end

Apricot Hill yet to be confirmed as a track in game

I'm bracing for some disappointment, but I'm still excited we're having a major Gran Turismo release in a couple of weeks. I skipped 5 and 6 due to first impression disappointment, especially the premium/standard issue. I hope GT7 at least live up to 80% of the hype.

Last edited:
Havent seen anything really,
First one, not sure,
second ones where the cars launch off the start line look like GrandValley to me but haven't done a deep dive yet,
Apricot hill over the ferrari,
Deep Forrest over the lambo,
Daytona and Apricot hill over the GT7 logo at the end

Apricot Hill yet to be confirmed as a track in game
thanks for the info,

i just googled apricot hill, and it appears that track + midfield raceway, are in asetto corsa.!! hopefully we get them in gt7, i mean, i've still preordered but its basically the content track wise of gtsport, + 3 new tracks, . Ive seen the tracks have new advertisement billboard things, new trees, new crowds etc so obviously things have been re worked, here's hoping, it all feels fresh as a daisy. (im sure it will)

i just googled apricot hill, and it appears that track + midfield raceway, are in asetto corsa.
They are, but as mods - user-created "modified" files - not in the base game.

Also:

GTPlanet AUP
  • You will post all messages in English.
  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
There's a single capital letter in your post, which is at least a dozen short of what there should be.

Last edited:
I'm bracing for some disappointment, but I'm still excited we're having a major Gran Turismo release in a couple of weeks. I skipped 5 and 6 due to first impression disappointment, especially the premium/standard issue. I hope GT7 at least live up to 80% of the hype.
The good thing this time round, we don't need to worry about the whole premium/standards fiasco. That really brought down GT5 and GT6 on the PS3 for me. Always believed in quality over quantity.

I've missed coming on here daily, checking to see what is new, and usually getting a little nugget of info. This is fun, and it'll be one of the things I remember.

Also, I don't go back to work full time until April 1st, so this is excellent timing

Where?

It starts at Tokyo Expressway, briefly flicks to Trial Mountain, goes through a couple of studio screens and into Spa, then back into studio scenes, and finally Trial Mountain again.
Forget it, I though it was on the color traces but it may be that new Trial Mountain version shown in the yellow car's decal. Had a couple of segments reminiscent of GVS.

Forget it, I though it was on the color traces but it may be that new Trial Mountain version shown in the yellow car's decal. Had a couple of segments reminiscent of GVS.
But that decal is just normal Trial mountain.
It looks like this because of weird perspective.

Somehow I expected the trailer to be more interesting lol. Looks great, don't get me wrong but very understated....

Last edited:
When i get my copy like on 2nd or 3th march, can i play or do need to wait until 4th so it can be "activated" in PS-store ?
If you get a phyiscal copy early you can probably play offline, but there's likely to be a day 1 patch and who knows if that'll wipe your save or not, which there is precedent for, but it's probably less likely to happen for GT7, just be prepared that it could happen.

If you're simply downloading the game early then it's just a preload and you won't actually be able to play until the 4th.

I believe that we have already seen all of the new content that is supposed to be included in the game at launch. Each new car and track would be DLC. I personnaly think Gran Valley Speedway is more iconic and a funnier track than Deep Forest to include at launch.
I'm very impatient to see the full game and I hope I can find a PS5 quickly...

Nothing new in it for those that have followed it but we aren't the target audience

Not a particularly great ad, but what game ads are?

Last edited:
Back