New GT5 demo (NOT on PSN) + Confirmation for E3

• Thread starter Micxster
  • 11 comments
All things considered, I'm hoping that Kaz is past the "making demos and GTA stuff" stage of GT5 and is putting all eggs into "get the full game out already, instead of the next demo build..."

Such is Kaz's world though. We know how he likes to tease, tease, and tease some more...

All things considered, I'm hoping that Kaz is past the "making demos and GTA stuff" stage of GT5 and is putting all eggs into "get the full game out already, instead of the next demo build..."

Such is Kaz's world though. We know how he likes to tease, tease, and tease some more...

From what we know it takes very little effort for them to create a new demo. Just a matter of slightly changing the front end and ticking boxes to include cars and tracks. I am sure a single guy could produce several demos per day.

From what we know it takes very little effort for them to create a new demo. Just a matter of slightly changing the front end and ticking boxes to include cars and tracks. I am sure a single guy could produce several demos per day.

interesting, so, what your saying is that with very little expense, effort or inconvenience we could all have localised versions of the SMG demo experience as a download on PSN?

You dont know much.

Wow so finally a little hope! Maybe we get an blowout in the next weeks... But I don´t get too excited, just learned too much in the past...

A great place to show the day/night cycle don't you think ?

Or a great place to show the the lack of day/night cycle? ;)

Well, as the demo isn't in PSN, who will be our brave soldier capable of producing videos of the demo with decent driving skills? Volunteers? :lol:

Back