New Online A-spec Challenge No. 5

United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
400PP Deep Forest Raceway / 3 Laps
1st: 187,000 Cr. 2nd: 113,800 Cr. 3rd: 100,000 Cr.

500PP London City Course Reverse / 5 Laps
1st: 263,000 Cr. 2nd: 160,300 Cr. 3rd: 140,900 Cr.

650PP Laguna SECA Raceway / 5 Laps
1st: 416,000 Cr. 2nd: 253,600 Cr. 3rd: 222,800 Cr.

Prizes:
Level 11 Ticket
Recieve Only Once

Racing Helmet
Receive Every Time Regulations Are Met

Paint Chip

Horn

Ugh....Deep Forest 👎

Last edited:
Mitsubishi GTO SR '96 @ 400PP = easy win.
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07 @ 500PP works wonders.
Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 @ 650PP works, but I'm sure there are easier cars to do it with lol...

Last edited:
DEEP FOREST! I love that track. Same with London, and Laguna Seca. :) I don't care so much about the PP anymore, I'll be tuning my cars for now on. Toyota 86 GT '12, here I come. :D

TokoTurismo
DEEP FOREST! I love that track. Same with London, and Laguna Seca. :) I don't care so much about the PP anymore, I'll be tuning my cars for now on. Toyota 86 GT '12, here I come. :D

The 86 GT '12 is an easy win. I had more trouble trying to drive London reverse after running the TT on comfort softs for the past week.

A987driver
The 86 GT '12 is an easy win. I had more trouble trying to drive London reverse after running the TT on comfort softs for the past week.

And after using the level 11 ticket , I Got a car I had just purchased an hour ago.
Go figure

London is a win good to see a relatively unlimited, barr high end race cars, event on London.

Also is this the first ever reverse race on London?

Hopefully in a month we can finally get a 500 or 650pp race on Cote D'Azur without restrictions!

What's a good car for the 650PP?
I just used a suped up Lambo with little to no driving skill and scraped out a 3rd losing by 19 sec and behind second by 3 seconds.

Any suggestions for a good car on this track?

YES, Laguna Seca here I come. Also like Deep Forest,more so since the new time trial.

HuskyGT
Oh yeah baby!!! Finally some A-Spec!! Still the same 400, 500, 650 pp range that will make it like older A-Spec events but the choice of tracks are unbelievely different!

First Trail Mountain now Deep forest! Yes, I love classics!!!! And London Reverse? I think I haven't even raced in that configuration before!! And the big event is at Laguna Seca. My GT LM is ready for some racing at its own ground. Can't wait for tomorrow. GT5 is alive :D

Yes. I'm very happy with these new events :)

I just ran them. The Evo X from dealership won London pretty fairly. I passed the guy in first (NSX) on the last corner. I beat Laguna Seca easy with the Mazda 787B? is that right? Deep forest I used '98 Prelude SiR Type S, good competition. The guy in first was a '96 Prelude SiR.

I had fun with these. London Reverse however, gave me some troubles at first mainly because it was the first time in a looooong time I ran that track.

400pp - Lancia Delta 209bhp premium, stock (upgrades to suspension, tranny & drivetrain) SS tires
500pp - Alfa C8 433bhp (upgrades only for suspension, tranny & drivetrain) SS tires
650pp - Ferrari P4 Race Car 603bhp fully maxed out, RS tires

The Lancia was fantastic to drive. The C8 was slippery on SS tires and loved to understeer its way to the scene of the accident, but once to braking points were established, laps 2 and onwards were superb! Love the reverse London track - though I didn't spot that it was the reverse track until I was hurtling towards the first corner!! :dunce:

The P4 was my first choice for this event, and the Ford GT raced off into the distance. I pumped in laps of low 1:21.xx to overtake it on turn 3 of Lap 5. A good seasonal!👍

Pretty sweet events.
400PP and 650PP are pretty easy in the DLC Cooper S '11 and the 2J.. but 500PP was superb.
Won a brilliant race in a Tesla Roadster 👍

400pp = Alfa GTV 3.0 24v - 399pp i think, hit the front by lap 3
500pp = Evo VI from dealership - bit slippery round London but the evo is practically a 4door kart so its cool.
650pp = R35 TC - Probably not the strongest choice but it's very forgiving with tonnes of grip. Passed the bmw mclaren by lap 4.

Off topic but isn't it funny they classified the BMW Mclaren as a German car? Probably cause i see the mclaren chassis and automatically think England.

Whats the ticket prize. yep its 11.

Call me decrepid, but I love lvl 11 cars the best for 500pp Nordschleife racing, I'm going to have to save my USB data with this ticket on hand, and restore it for a new car every now and then.

Is the XP better than A-Spec Challenge #4?

If so, what do you get for the 650pp challenge?

Is the XP better than A-Spec Challenge #4?

If so, what do you get for the 650pp challenge?

Nah the green hell on challenge #4 is still the best for cr + xp. With the 150% xp bonus you actually get 750 000cr and 150 000xp. If you quick enough you'll do so in like 6min 👍

Challenge #5 at laguna gives 416 000cr for 1st, 253 600 for 2nd and 222 800 for 3rd, BEFORE you factor in the 150% bonus, so they're still ok

So the #5 650pp challenge give less XP? bummer!

I got to grind to Lvl 40, and wow, 200k XP per race is not enough! (with the 200% Bonus, ofc)

Yeah I'm still only lvl 32 so lucky these challenges don't expire! On the plus side i'll be a pro at the 'ring by the time I grind my arse to lvl 40

Back