2nd: 121,800
3rd: 107,000

650PP Nurburgring 24H/2 laps
650PP, racing hard or less
1st: 420,000
2nd: 255,700
3rd: 224,600

All credit rewards are at standard xp/gp rate

My hot driver Daisy Fuentes makes short work of it.

650 - Washing Machine (2J). First place at the Karousel on the 1st lap.

500 - Opera S2000. First place at turn 1 on lap 2.

400 - TF160. She had to work a bit more for this one. First on lap 3.

The 650 would be a decent money maker if it was 1 lap. :indiff:

Last edited:
400-Used my GT86. Really starting to fall in love with that car. Used it for tt, drifting, and now b-spec.

500-Used an Esprit 350, it demolished everyone :lol:

haven't gotten to give the 650 a go yet but I think I'll use the XJ220 LM

400- used the old Nissan Bluebird Rally car: easy win

500- Ruf BTR: was 1st in middle of lap 2 so very easy win, no coaching at all

650- currently giving a try to the M3 GTR race car. EDIT: this car is made for the 'Ring. After losing time to overtake all the slowpokes, had to push to catch up with the Ford GT LM spec II but I got first right before the final long straight of lap 1 and won by 22 seconds.

Last edited:
400- used the old Nissan Bluebird Rally car: easy win

500- Ruf BTR: was 1st in middle of lap 2 so very easy win, no coaching at all

650- currently giving a try to the M3 GTR race car. EDIT: this car is made for the 'Ring. After losing time to overtake all the slowpokes, had to push to catch up with the Ford GT LM spec II but I got first right before the final long straight of lap 1 and won by 22 seconds.
Looks like fun, but why 400/500/650 pp split all the time? People are just going to have cars already set up at these pp levels. Would be nice if they could vary it a little. For instance, if the first race was 300pp, what would you be using? I doubt if anyone has a car ready to roll at that level.

PS won't get the chance to log in until tomorrow. Anyone know what level the ticket for golding all 3 is?

PPS I just checked the other thread - it's level 4

@SlyckTires: I just don't understand your point about splitting cars to PP.

For a 300pp race I would probably use Fiat 500 Ss Lounge or a '64 Honda S600 stock to get some challenge.

Last edited:
1st 650pp race with the R35 GT-R TC with my (then lvl 11 Bob), finished 3rd.
2nd 650pp race in the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 race car, same Bob, now at lvl 20, got 2nd place. Lost to the leading Pagani Zonda LM by 9 seconds. Tried the same grid again and lost to the Zonda by 7 seconds.

I'm now going to try the race with my newly bought R10 TDI Audi. We'll see how that goes..

If only you could get by the slow cars more quickly :(

edit: I could use my main lvl 35 Bob, but I'm not going to because he sucked so hard at Fuji. He decided that the Nismo 400R only has 3 gears for the back straight.

Lost the first with a lvl 38 twice in a row with a Alfa 147 by .045 spot on both times. Not only did I say push it the entire time on the second race but also changed the setup. Proves that setups and telling the driver what to has no effect what so ever, minus things like trannys of course. The races are already decided on the start. B spec seasonals are pathetic. No reason the 5 a/b spec "challenges" so far couldn't be both a and b so we get six events in a weeks compared to 3.

Also my lvl 38 driver couldnt win in that 69 Bluebird rally others had a easy time with. Its too bad he is equal or worse than a lvl 10 driver, as this event was made for them.

Last edited:
mercgoat
Also my lvl 38 driver couldnt win in that 69 Bluebird rally others had a easy time with. Its too bad he is equal or worse than a lvl 10 driver, as this event was made for them.

My driver was lvl 39 (225 wins) with that 69 Bluebird rally car. I can't see why yours had a hard time with it. Did you adjust the gearbox?

400 PP Toyota 2000GT '67 easy.
500 PP BMW M3 CSL '03 easy again :(
I'll have to try again with lesser cars.

I used the McLaren F1 GTR Race car. Took first at 12 KM sign and ran away with it severely.
Going to try slower cars now I guess , The mcLaren was stock , just did an oil change and it was 647 pp but he almost lapped some cars.

400PP - Speedster '00

500PP - S2000 LM race car

650PP - Chaparral 2J racecar 70'

Won all of them first try.

level 24 bob, won on the nurb with the XJ220LM at 639pp on my first try :D

It was tough though, ended up passing the Mclaren F1GTR towards the end of the long straight at the crest on the final lap.

Last edited:
400PP Circuito de Madrid- mini/5 laps
400PP, sports hard or less
1st: 117,500
2nd: 71,500
3rd: 62,800

Dusted off my trusty old Honda CR-X for this one. Took the lead on Lap 4, never looked back, won it by over 24 seconds.

500PP Fuji Speedway F/5 laps
500PP, sports hard or less
1st: 200,000
2nd: 121,800
3rd: 107,000

Went with the Toyota GT 86 '12 on this one. So easy I quit coaching Bob midway through. He ran down the NSX Type R at Turn One, Lap 3, and then just ran away from everybody. Finished so far ahead the music ended and the screen cleared before the second place car could finish.

650PP Nurburgring 24H/2 laps
650PP, racing hard or less
1st: 420,000
2nd: 255,700
3rd: 224,600

All credit rewards are at standard xp/gp rate

Zonda LM, Racing Hards, High-RPM Turbo, tuned down to 650pp to flatten the power curve. Again, no contest - Bob even walked away from the other Zonda LM that was in this race!

All Bobs used were the same Bob: early Level 34, on the rise.

400-Used my GT86. Really starting to fall in love with that car. Used it for tt, drifting, and now b-spec.

It's become one of my favorites, too. I usually use it for both the 400pp and 500pp runs, but my old CR-X needed some love, so I used that for the 400pp event this time.

I'll pull out the Peugeot 207 GTi and turn it loose on the 400pp event later, too. Love that car, but love the 86 GT a bit more!

It's good news and bad news for me- GREAT news: I don't have to race the Nürburgring 24H course in A-Spec. BAD news: I'd hate to lose here. So if I'm going to do the Nürburgring event, it's best I put my best B-Spec driver forth. While many have said that B-Spec is the game playing itself for you, I've ALWAYS thought of B-Spec as a teammate. Could my B-Spec teammate (so to speak) do a job that I can't? I am TERRIBLE at almost any Nürburgring configuration. The B-Spec drivers, while slow, are much more disciplined in their attack than my usual aggressive driving. Just the fact that I don't have to race this configuration myself means I can relax a bit. But one thing I always hate is losing something after putting in such a huge effort... only to lose. You know, it's like travelling a long distance and being in a lengthy journey... all to fail. I HATE this like you won't believe. I don't want to go through obstacle after obstacle for a long period of time, only to fall short of my goal. So if I run this deal, I'd rather my drivers win so that I don't have to do this ever again.

As for the other two races, I cleared the 400PP event using my Premium 1990 Mazda RX-7. Things got interesting as my driver was trying to chase down the leading Honda Prelude. It was business as usual in the 500PP event as my B-Spec driver won using my 2002 Honda NSX-R. I am now hoping that my B-Spec team will come through with my Ford GT Spec II LM Test Car. To gain a little advantage, I fitted a supercharger on it and restricted engine power to about 95%.

I am actually doing the Nürburgring 24h event with my B-Spec driver as I type this. Nürburgring 24h course in a Seasonal. Happy now?

[UPDATE] Just failed this 650PP event. My Level 25 driver could only manage 3rd and be at least 10 seconds back from the 2nd Place Pagani Zonda LM and a country mile behind the McLaren F1 GTR. Decision- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car... it is going to be retired from 650PP competition. Going back to the Pagani Zonda LM or the McLaren F1 GTR for 650PP racing.

Last edited:
^^^I wonder how in the world my level 24 driver was able to catch that Mclaren with only 639pp in the XJ220LM. Maybe the Jag is a lot better car than people think. I was able to get second place by the beginning of the second lap.

very straightforward races, won first time round each race:

Madrid - MR2 Spyder
Fuji - Opera S2000
Nurburgring - BMW Mclaren F1 GTR

How I did it if anyone cares :)

400 - GT 86, as already stated, that is such a lovely car for this range - no coaching
500 - Aston V12 Vantage - mild coaching
650 - GT-R N24 Schulze - heavy coaching, overtake at the last corner of lap 2 :D

lvl 32 bob

Last edited:
@JohnBM01:

Give a try to the M3 GTR race car fully tuned. I had to coach him to go from last postion to 2nd, a lot to overtake, then he catch up the Ford GT LM spec II to win with 22sec. Lvl 39 driver.

My B-Spec drivers have won before in the 650PP races. You would think for a track like the Nürburgring 24H configuration, that you'd have almost an eternity to try to claw into any insurmountable lead. My Ford GT race car and the B-Spec racer just couldn't keep pace. I tried using that same car in the Madrid 650PP A-Spec race at Madrid and failed there too. So I retired (stopped using) this as my 650PP weapon when I saw so much potential in it. As an analogy, I thought the same way about the Jaguar XJ-R9 in Gran Turismo 4. Used it to try to win the GT World Championship in GT4, and this s:censored: failed me so badly that I sold it. That even includes a rare lowlight in my GT racing- finishing a race lapped (one lap down at the Hong Kong round).

But again, none of my drivers are even near Level 30 even though the recommended level for the 650PP B-Spec races is Level 30. I may try this again with either my Zonda LM or the McLaren F1 GTR. I'm not challenging to do this with a weaker car- I just want to win this race and move on with life.

400PP: Toyota 86 GT 2012 or Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z 2007- 1st place
500PP: Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010 or BMW M3 Coupe 2007- 1st place
650PP: Lamborghini Aventador 2011 or Pagani Zonda R 2009- 1st place

400pp - MR2
500pp - NSX RM
650pp;
After trying about six times with a 600pp car, I decided to use faster cars to win. The ford gt spec II wins pretty easy so I added my own challenge; to win with a GT car from every country. So far I have won with;
- Ford GT spec 2 test (USA)
- Audi R8 LMS (Germany)
- Zonda F (Italy)
- Citroen GT (France)
- Gillette Vertigo (Belgium)

For Japan I'll probably try the GTR LM and for UK the Jaguar XJ220 LM or the Lister. The mclaren gtr is probably an easy win.

Try the V8 Supercar (2000 Ford Falcon XR8) for Australian representation 👍

400 PP - scion xA :D Don't know what bob had for breakfast but he won on his first go.

500 PP Tommy Kaira ZZ-S I first tried a Lvl 15 bob and he only lost by about 2 seconds but with a Lvl 33 bob it was an easy win.

650 PP - Mazda Furai Concept Easy win 17 second lead at the end of lap 1.

400 - Elise 111R Maximum Ballast and power limited
500 - Elise 111R Tuned up
650 - GT-R TC it's close with this and normally comes down to an overtake on the long straight (uncoached bob settles for 2nd)

rumblina
Try the V8 Supercar (2000 Ford Falcon XR8) for Australian representation 👍

I'll add that to my list! I'll try a full mod Spyker when a C5R is on poll.
The XJ220LM runs neck to neck with the GT40 but won when Bob is pushed.

Just did the Nürb run again, this time using the Jag XJ13. Racing Hard tires, High-RPM Turbo, downforce turned all the way up, trans top speed set to 215mph. Had 3rd place before the Karussel on Lap 1, but took a while to get the lead. Passed the Zonda LM on the long straight on L1, then spent an entire lap running down the McLaren F1 GTR. I kept getting right up on him, but Bob couldn't make the pass. Finally, on the long straight on the last lap, the Jag took him; the McLaren was coming back at me until the kink in the straight, where he braked and Bob didn't, and it was smooth sailing from there until the finish line.

So I celebrated by taking my 20,000,000cr and buying another XJ13, just because. Oh, and I painted the one I used a bright Electric Orange. Again, just because. ;)

400pp: Tuned Vitz
500pp: Tuned Axela
600pp: BMW McLaren F1

Same lvl 40 Bob for all 3; needed no coaching. Love these easy money races.

Back