New to Forza Horizon - Barn Finds?

• Thread starter 353 Hemi
  • 1 comments
Canada
Ontario
FlubberMonkeys
Hey all, long time member (mainly, or should I say almost exclusively in the PlayStation - Gran Turismo forums) and just decided to try Xbox Game Pass (got a $1 "free trial" for a month and then scored a crazy Black Friday/Cyber Monday 3 month sale). How do Barn Finds work in FH5? I've tried reading up on it a bit online but haven't been able to find anything concrete. From what I can gather, it seems like I have to complete random challenges/races and then an associated barn find will unlock? Is that correct?

Thanks for any and all assistance (and my apologies if this has been answered somewhere, I couldn't find a topic in the FH5 forum with Barn Find in the subject line).

I'm not sure how exactly Barn Finds work but from my understanding you need to unlock (expand) each Festival. Some Barn Finds are related to certain Festival, so there certainly is some order how they get unlocked. The BF won't show immediately after unlocking Festival parts. You will get a message about a BF rumor with a hint about what car you will find while driving in free roam.
So my advice is to unlock whatever you want, do a race or two or just drive around and wait a few minutes.

Back