NFSU II for Xbox or PS2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter De_Wango
  • 31 comments
  • 2,498 views

De_Wango

(Banned)
Messages
15
Pros of Xbox
Custom soundtrack
graphics

Pros of PS2
Better control
Can be replaced with the Logitech wheel


Well?
 
P-S-2! therz a excactly the same thread 3 threads down. post it on the xbox forum and c wat they hav 2 say.
 
That was my post, and I think i'll go with xbox. The only reason I wanted it for PS2 was because I have the logitech wheel, but I've heard it isn't that great with it. It so hard to decide!
 
logitech wheel is enuf for a reason...DS2 is better than their S controller...
 
there is no custom soundtrack feature in the xbox one :(
 
i have it on X-BOX and there is no custom soundtracks.
 
ahh i rented out the xbox version theres really no improvements at all. you might be able to see a lil bit further when your up on the hills looking down above the town and the rims may look a wee bit better but thats it i think.
 
No noticeable graphical or framerate differences?
 
nah the ps2 version runs just as fast u have to be really looking ultra hard to see any difference u can just see further when your above bayview on beacon hills.
 
Get it for the x-box if you play online. Im a PS2 fanboy but online it is way better on the x-box. If you dont play online then it really doesnt matter. The graphics are very similar. Not a noticable difference from PS2 to X-box.
 
213101
xbox online to expensive for me. :crazy: :yuck:
If you cant afford an extra $4.00 a month then you are going to have a very rough life ahead of you. Very sad.
Thats less than a meal at McDonalds.
 
CAMAROBOY69
If you cant afford an extra $4.00 a month then you are going to have a very rough life ahead of you. Very sad.
Thats less than a meal at McDonalds.

LOL! yes very sad but its 100 dollers for the conection pack then 50 dollers a year and a 100 dollaz game to play online. i dont earn much im only 16 got other stuff to buy eg school items.
 
213101
LOL! yes very sad but its 100 dollers for the conection pack then 50 dollers a year and a 100 dollaz game to play online. i dont earn much im only 16 got other stuff to buy eg school items.
Connection pack? Never heard of anyone needing that. My friend had one of the oldest x-box's and he jumped online right away. It automatically updated his x-box.
Games are $50 not $100 Actually almost every x-box I have bought was anywhere between $29-$39 for the top titles too.
I understand its hard since your 16 but I just want to prevent anyone from getting false information about the "expenses" of hooking up an x-box online. Believe me I used to use the price as an excuse too but once you play x-box online you will not see any reason to play PS2 online again. There really is no comparison between the 2 systems when it comes to online play.
 
PC is the best to play it on, and you can dl update patches aswell
 
PS2 vs X-BOX




as you can see there are more people online on X-BOX (sometimes over 1000) 👍

i used the same color blue on both GOLF's and as you can see the X-BOX GOLF is much brighter ;)

also the PS2 load times are terrible and the X-BOX has more options online :D
 
yes but the ps2 has better craphics
though x-box sucks online....i chaged from x-box to PS2's because of the rating's we better...and i have stayed with PS2 :)
 
First off the Xbox graphics blow the PS2 out of the water in every way. The online for PS2 is aweful.

I have it for Xbox, it's much better.
 
^^probably isn't a fanboy:D.i got it for ps2 becouse i have a wheel for ps2 and not xbox so...
 
PS2 or PC is the best.

Those pictures of the VW Golf on PS2 and Xbox look both blurry, You haven't that on PC version!
 
the only reason why the xbox game doesnt blow the ps2 game away is because of the developer, EA -- they have this agreement with sony or something that they have to make cross platform games the same, they can't add in better textures or anything else for the xbox OR gamecube.....id get the xbox version though because of the LIVE supprt, live rules ;)
 
I think X-Box. I still need to buy it through. I rented it and got 57.5% done.
 
heh I beat it on Xbox in 8 days. Easyness. And I'm pretty sure that the graphics are if not equal on all platforms, then best on Xbox and gaycube.
 
DRIFT GOD
PS2 vs X-BOX




as you can see there are more people online on X-BOX (sometimes over 1000) 👍

i used the same color blue on both GOLF's and as you can see the X-BOX GOLF is much brighter ;)

also the PS2 load times are terrible and the X-BOX has more options online :D

How did you take those screenshots?

I wanna learn how to do that too! :)

BTW I have the Xbox version.
 
Back