Nismo 400r?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nitroboy24
  • 15 comments
  • 4,365 views
I used a hybrid one before. I made it RWD and left it stock. It wasn;t too bad but it wasn't great either.
 
Stock HP, but all adjustables, dirfe train mods, and 2-3 weight reductions, although it can be drifted totally stock on sime tires if you like. :D Pretty good drifter especially all the way lowered. ;)
 
I seem to be an odd man out. I boost the HP to around 700, then I slap T8's on front, and T4's on back. :odd: Works for me.. Done some of my best drifting in that car, actually.
 
it does check out my sig i use the 400 as a drift car
 
Havent had a chance to mess w/the 400r yet. Did drift my 240sx pretty good on that like maze course thing. Drifting through corkscrews is fun:D
 
Doesn't that car have fixed springrate? Like you can't adjust it? Dunno about you guys, but that's kind of a deal-breaker if you ask me.
 
True, but its easy to overcome. It stills works fine with me...
 
Bump

Im not using the nismo for drifting, but its extremely heavy !

Im racing the 4 wheel drive amateur and the wheels turn yellow in half a lap of Apricot Hill and completely red in 3 laps !

This is with all weight reductions on, stage 1,2 and 3 !!!

Jeeezz !
 
I used the 400R to beat Arcade Mode. A lot of the races were a Slugfest with the Corvette Grand Sport.
 
I drove (and really dug) a 270R in GT2...never drove the 400R. And haven't driven these much in gT3 either. But i really loved the 270R. 👍
 
i dont remember exactly how i liked the 400r but i do believe that the car suited my needs at the time. The car is a good drift car if youre amazing at drifting because as said before the car is heavy.
 
The 400 is a wonderful AWD drifter. Even with it being slightly hefty if you can drift it handles fairly nimble. Its in several of my vids. Mine was maxed out with sims, im not getting into settings...
 
Back