Nissan 350Z Drifting on Deep Forest

• Thread starter sshantt
  • 4 comments
1st off, thank you for requesting feedback on drifting not performed in godawful "drift mode"...
2nd, i'd call your runs good examples of "initial d-ish" drifting where the controlled oversteer is used to allow you to speed thru corners faster...if that's what you're going for then you would be a great entry for cat-mouse type racing so common on option dvds.. but if you're trying to "drift" as per actions performed by most other video-contributing members of this forum, next step for you is linking corners...otherwise its just slide-grip-slide....but excellent car control nonetheless!

Thanks… I guess I'll switch to a smaller map so I can link my drifts together

And by the way I don't use an adjustable LSD, should I?? And how does it help!!

Tokyo bay custom tracks are good if a smaller track is needed to practice linking drifts(its almost like you can make your own Odaiba or "Streets of Long Beach" courses)..but trial mountain can definitely be linked...as far as adj lsd..to be quite honest w/ you, I know its there for a reason and adjusting its values will yield different characteristics upon accel and decel, but once it became clear that a majority of the rwd cars on this game seem to come stock w/ a 1.5way lsd, I barely even buy the upgrade...usually only invest in one when I'm making a 10/90 split awd "drift" car, so I can just lock every thing up front and back

As I said on the other topic, you're using Comforts soft which is why you can't hold the drift enough to link corner (and also a reason why theres understeer).

Latest Posts

Back