• 6 comments
Australia
Australia
SpacedustDaddy
V8SC15_SMSPTEST_DKIMG1432.jpg

nissan-todd-kelly1.png

OZ6GXi4.jpg

V8SC15_SMSPTEST_DKIMG27521.jpg

The Todd Kelly #7 entry. Featuring "GT ACADEMY" livery for the V8 Super Test at the start of the 2015 V8 Supercars campaign.

Last edited:
NISMO Nissan Motorsport Altima V8 Supercar Todd Kelly #7 2015
Your title's a bit all over the place here - as with the twin thread. Referring back to the guidelines thread pinned to the top of the forum, the correct format for this type of vehicle would be:

[Make] [Model] [Series/Level if applicable] [Team] [Number/Drivers if applicable] [Year]

That'd be Nissan as the make, Altima as the model, V8 Supercars as the series, NISMO as the team and #7 Todd Kelly as the number/driver. The year's right though :D

So the title ought to be "Nissan Altima V8 Supercars NISMO #7 Todd Kelly 2015", while that of the twin thread should be "Nissan Altima V8 Supercars NISMO #10 Michael Caruso 2015"

Just saw this, reckon it'll be on gt6 soon finally? :D

I know forza has ties with V8SC though, no idea if it's exclusive or not.

Wow, didn't take long for this to get its own thread!

Don't tell me the Altima V8SC is finally going to get added to GT? Although a "Premium" (yes I know about the old crusty AU Falcon) Nissan V8SC being added to the game before a Ford or Holden is pure sacrilege and PD should hang their head in shame.

Your title's a bit all over the place here - as with the twin thread. Referring back to the guidelines thread pinned to the top of the forum, the correct format for this type of vehicle would be:

[Make] [Model] [Series/Level if applicable] [Team] [Number/Drivers if applicable] [Year]

That'd be Nissan as the make, Altima as the model, V8 Supercars as the series, NISMO as the team and #7 Todd Kelly as the number/driver. The year's right though :D

So the title ought to be "Nissan Altima V8 Supercars NISMO #7 Todd Kelly 2015", while that of the twin thread should be "Nissan Altima V8 Supercars NISMO #10 Michael Caruso 2015"

the Nissan Motorsport website has the name as the thread title. I'll change it to the GT Planet guidelines. No prob.

T10 have mentioned last year, theyd like to be the home of V8 Supercars. The DJR/Team Penske Falcon will have small XBOX stickers on the car after this weekends full liveried FG X.

PD have had the test with Krumm and Ordonez to gather all the data they need. Plus, with the new aero package for this car, a new wing will be easy for PD to change. I do hope it makes it in soon. Even with the LMP Nismo update. :sly:

Last edited:
Back