• Thread starter tlowr4
  • 35 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Australia
N/A
N/A
Hey guys. Stumbled across this just a few minutes ago. We all know that the Nissan GTR is basically an R36 Skyline, well I found this pic of an R37. I'm assuming it's a computer generated photo, but none the less it looks AWESOME! Croooooooow may be of interest to this, as he found a photo of a next gen GTR at one stage (TotT man, remember ;)).

Pic:
Nissan-370Z_2009.jpg

Cheers,

t4

Last edited:
Hey guys. Stumbled across this just a few minutes ago. We all know that the Nissan GTR is basically an R36 Skyline, well I found this pic of an R37. I'm assuming it's a computer generated photo, but none the less it looks AWESOME! Croooooooow may be of interest to this, as he found a photo of a next gen GTR at one stage (TotT man, remember ;)).

Pic:
Nissan-370Z_2009.jpg

Cheers,

t4

http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25469&highlight=370Z

Not a new GT-R and not even based on one.

The current GT-R is the R35 generation, and has very little in common with the Skyline line of cars anymore. Where did you get R36 from? This picture is just a photoshopped 370Z.

I reckon he was either drunk, or high at the time. I love that kit. I'm assuming those are pop-up head light. Nice to see a set of pop-ups with a different shape, aside form the useral round, rectangular or square. 👍

EDIT: Oh, one site told me it was R36. Huh, shows how careful you have to be about misleading information. Thanks for letting me know. :)
Cheers,

t4

I reckon he was either drunk, or high at the time. I love that kit. I'm assuming those are pop-up head light. Nice to see a set of pop-ups with a different shape, aside form the useral round, rectangular or square. 👍

Dude. It doesn't exist and never will. GEDDIT?

Dude. It doesn't exist and never will. GEDDIT?
I got it right from the start. I'm just pointing out the features of the picture. Have a problem with me doing that?

EDIT:
I like how it has intakes larger than most mid-engine cars have.
That's just to accommodate for the AWESOMENESS of it! :lol:

Cheers,

t4

Croooooooow may be of interest to this, as he found a photo of a next generation GTR at one stage.

Nissan-370Z_2009.jpg

The front takes away the interest. It just looks like the 2001 Japan Concept with the 370's headlights closed.
The 2013 GT-R I found was this,

2013-nissan-gtr.jpg

I can't see a car's design change from one to the other of these two GT-R's in one year.

2013-nissan-gtr.jpg

I can't see a car's design change from one to the other of these two GT-R's in one year.
Oh, I know that drawing. That's an artist interpretation that I think was featured in a "future cars" article in Road & Track magazine maybe? Automobile? I can't remember which one it was.

This thread needs to be shut down. The picture is a photoshop of a current GTR and a 370Z. There is no substance to warrant the thread.

Photoshop, and a terrible one at that. Just a 370z with a GT-R grill and some ugly intake vents. Not in the slightest bit worth a thread.

Close.

Say, have you and iluvGT4 been hanging out?

Last edited:
The front takes away the interest. It just looks like the 2001 Japan Concept with the 370's headlights closed.

2013-nissan-gtr.jpg

That 2013 design reminds me of Mazada6 for some reason. The curves and all that.

I don't think they would make the GTR curvier.

EEEWWWW what the hell is that??? Looks like a mutated canary or something... 👎

Could tell right right away that that was someones photochop. Baaaaaaaaadddddd kitteh.

Who doesn't love a curvy lady? :sly:

In terms of the GT-R, me.

The GT-R has always been more on the boxy side with hard angles. I hope it stays like that too, none of this fancy swoopy stuff.

This is how it should always look:

3379302254_d49cbae5ee_z.jpg

I see your R32 and raise you.

f3x11h.jpg

Nope. Absolutely not. Na-a. This is the only Skyline that looks good. 👍.

Nissan_Skyline_R34_GT-R_N%C3%BCr_001.jpg

Personally I would even prefer that to the new GT-R.

Cheers,

t4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back