Nissan Skyline Pace Car

• Thread starter Dan
  • 11 comments

Dan

Premium
United States
United States
Hello GTP'ers. I've got a very popular car sitting in my garage that I am willing to trade, the Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PACE) '01. It has 1,730.6 miles on it, one change (cleaned the oil), and zero upgrades. If you would like this car, please post on here your offer and Playstation Network username.

Do you have any chrome paint you're willing to trade?

I've got 2 gold chrome and 2 silver chrome if you send a FR to PzR_Spann3rs_NB. I did offer them to another user some days ago now, but I've never received a FR from them, so they're yours if you want them.

I already have the GT-R Pace car, so nothing required in return :)

Well I'm just trying to get rid of this car as I have another one I use regularly. Instead of selling the new one, I thought I would be nice and give it to someone that didn't have it.

Well I'm just trying to get rid of this car as I have another one I use regularly. Instead of selling the new one, I thought I would be nice and give it to someone that didn't have it.

You could give it to Whosoli, and I'll send you those 4 paints? That way you get some chrome chips, he/she gets the car, and I get what I wanted (nothing :D) lol...

You could give it to Whosoli, and I'll send you those 4 paints? That way you get some chrome chips, he/she gets the car, and I get what I wanted (nothing :D) lol...

Hm. Not a bad idea. PSN: CallmeDan_

Hm. Not a bad idea. PSN: CallmeDan_

FR sent :)

EDIT: Sent 2x Gold (might actually be 3x, somehow?) and 1x Silver. I'll send the other silver after reset because I've reached my limit for the day.

EDIT EDIT: Last silver chrome sent.

Last edited:
im giving u my lamborghini super veloce that is purple and not hack but fully tuned if you want 1 more just say ok

im giving u my lamborghini super veloce that is purple and not hack but fully tuned if you want 1 more just say ok

The car will be sent to Whosoli tomorrow. Also, please use the edit tool to correct your post.

Back