OCD rufs 0/0/0

• Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 21 comments
mikeesf, mike_esf2
Will give 15 paints or remote races for rufs: 3400s crt2 brt2 and rgt 00 in 0/0/0 condition
I have all the chromes mattes cs paints etc.
tickets/cars are available after the 10th of november

Paints available from tuesday onwards

-I need the following

btr off white,dark blue and black
ctr black dark green,

Last edited:
Will give 15 paints or remote races for rufs: 3400s crt2 brt2 and rgt 00 in 0/0/0 condition
I have all the chromes mattes cs paints etc.
tickets/cars are available after the 10th of november

Paints available from tuesday onwards

-I need the following
3400s light yellow
btr off white, dark, blue black
ctr black dark, green, and dark yellow

Is that all you're missing?
Boy,you wasted no time huh?
:)

Hi mate,

Got a 3400s in light yellow:)

Since I am not looking for paints I guess I will have to donate it to you.

As per Monatsende's rule of thumb since I am noobie (less than 1000 posts) I have to send first. (poor attempt at humour, never mind).

I will send at my earliest convenience.

Hi mate,

Got a 3400s in light yellow:)

Since I am not looking for paints I guess I will have to donate it to you.

As per Monatsende's rule of thumb since I am noobie (less than 1000 posts) I have to send first. (poor attempt at humour, never mind).

I will send at my earliest convenience.

I may have a slot on the 23rd tickets are limited but I do have some good 0/0 cars

mikeeesf
I may have a slot on the 23rd tickets are limited but I do have some good 0/0 cars

It's really OK. I am sure you have lots of cars that will make me drool, but I haven't decided yet what to collect, and I don't want to let cars slot go to waste. :)

It's really OK. I am sure you have lots of cars that will make me drool, but I haven't decided yet what to collect, and I don't want to let cars slot go to waste. :)

Thanks let me know what you want in the future and I will do my best to help, I am not booking as heavily after about the 10th so I should have some room

Hello, These are my 0/0/0 Rufs

BTR.......Light Green
CTR2.....Pink?
RGT......Yellow
3400s...Light Yellow

Thanks,playnthru

RUF 3400s in light yellow sent to mike_esf4. Hopefully I sent it to the right account.

Cheers:)👍👍

Mike.. send an FR to sharky967a when you get a chance and I'll fire you the Off-White BTR either tomorrow or the next day.....

Latest Posts

Back