On Monza. Is the fastest car the best for an averge racer

England
St helens, merseyside, England.
crazybuttocks198
Crazybuttocks19
I did the nation's cup race 18/2/18 in a mitsubishi gr3 (not the fastest car). I was able to breeze past fords, vipers and corvette, considered to be fast at monza. I was gaining time in the turns and being clean exiting the 1st chicane. So is the fastest car really the fastest? Or is it the guy behind the wheel.

Is the best driver the best driver or just the car he's driving?

Kinda pointless question.

To see which car is fastest, you have to 1) compare all the cars yourself or 2) let people with the same skill level drive different cars and check who finishes first.

To see which driver is fastest, you can give the same car, it doesn't matter which one, to everyone and the fastest driver will finish first.

Gts match makes the same skill together. It's not always the fastest car with an average guy in it that wins.

My style of driving, the fastest car ain't always best. I drive auto on the track. If the fastest car is terrible in corners which the mustang is). Then it's no good to me.

DSC_0251.JPG

This shows what I am getting at. Rcf is not the preferred choice. However the guy behind the wheel is making the difference.

Last edited:
Back