One Make Stock Endurance Championship - Round 2 - AscariOpen 

• Thread starter lars toft
  • 45 comments
Denmark
Denmark
fB2TulHxCfyMED46I_0.jpg

One Make Championship

Signing up
If you wish to race, you will need to sign up. You can do this by either posting in the thread in the format below or send a PM to lars toft or myself. Please try to keep in contact and up to date with the thread. Checking at least once a week.

A GTPlanet account is not required, however it is requested and strongly recommended.

Please read all rules before signing up. By signing up you agree to follow all rules and behaviour in a suitable and friendly manner.

You will be required to add tobias_pez on PSN and to join the one make community club in GT6 (#1017548)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race Timetable
Races will take place on Friday Evenings. All times are correct as of UTC.

17:55 - All drivers are expected to have joined the room & spec checks
18:00 - Qualifying
18:15 - Race Start
19:45 - Race Ends
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Room Settings
Tyre/Fuel Depletion:
Normal
Damage: Heavy
Grip Reduction: Real
Slipstream Strength: Real
False Starts: On

ABS is the only driving aid allowed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules / Regulations
Qualifying
will be a 15 minute race alone session

The Race will last 1 hour and 30 minutes.

All drivers must use the Renault Sport Clio Sport Trophy Race Car or the Renault Sport Lutecia Trophy Race Car

All cars must run with Racing Hard tyres

All tuning is prohibited, however an oil change is permitted.

The use of Nitro is prohibited.

Calendar
1. suzuka - 20/3 - CIONCIAO
2 Ascari - 27/3
3. silverstone - 10/4
4. spa - 17/4
5. nurburgring gp/f - 24/4
6. brandshatch 80`- 1/5
7. cote d`azur - 8/5
8. nurgburgring 24H - 15/5
9. circuite de la sierra - 22/5
10. Circuito de Madrid - 29/5
11. Tokyo R246 - 5/6
12. Laguna Seca - 12/6
13. circuito de roma - 19/6
14. midfield raceway - 26/6
15. tsukuba - 3/7
16. mount panorama - 10/7

1st: 16pts
2nd: 15pts
3rd: 14pts
4th: 13pts
5th: 12pts
6th: 11pts
7th: 10pts
8th: 9pts
9th: 8pts
10th: 7pts
11th: 6pts
12th: 5pts
13th: 4pts
14th: 3pts
15th: 2pts
16th: 1pt

1 point will be awarded to the driver who sets Pole
1 point will be awarded to the driver who sets fastest lap in each race
Drivers who suffer a Disconnection will be placed in the last available spot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyup, I was thinking of the same thing as a support to the GT1 Championship but never mind. Any ideas on it being tuning prohibited etc.?

Eyup, I was thinking of the same thing as a support to the GT1 Championship but never mind. Any ideas on it being tuning prohibited etc.?
under rules and regulations. No tuning.

this is something lars has had set up for awhile but he asked me to run the thread

Well I have to say that was a very good night of racing. Exceptionally clean standards all around and most importantly, a 4th for team Britain! It was a shame you get dc'd so many times true, would have been more fun to have someone to duel with...

Well I have to say that was a very good night of racing. Exceptionally clean standards all around and most importantly, a 4th for team Britain! It was a shame you get dc'd so many times true, would have been more fun to have someone to duel with...
it was good fun mate, made a mistake behind lars but I was reeling them in, then my dad decided to order a chinesse so game over :lol:

But good fun 👍

it was good fun mate, made a mistake behind lars but I was reeling them in, then my dad decided to order a chinesse so game over :lol:

But good fun 👍
LOL Chinese.

I made a number of mistakes behind puffy but managed to keep them out the wall. He didn't that's why I was 4th not 5th. but yes, very fun indeed

it was a pretty great race and iam happy about my 3rd place finish with all the small mistakes i made (luckely i managed too save them all), but sadly some ppl got disconnected so instead off 10 we ended with 7 players , but all in all it was a clean and fair driven race :)

i will contact some off the ppl that have signed up for the season but didnt show up so we can get a clue on who is game for the season and the hopefully get the grid up too 16 ppl , its more fun with the grid full i think :)

thx for race 1 :)

i have asked all on my friendshiplist too join up , so i cant do more too fill the grid , - so iff anybody knows somebody that race clean and fair and got the time too join up it would be great ....

iam allready looking forward too next race , and hopefully i will be awake for that and not wake up 4 min before race time lol

it was a pretty great race and iam happy about my 3rd place finish with all the small mistakes i made (luckely i managed too save them all), but sadly some ppl got disconnected so instead off 10 we ended with 7 players , but all in all it was a clean and fair driven race :)

i will contact some off the ppl that have signed up for the season but didnt show up so we can get a clue on who is game for the season and the hopefully get the grid up too 16 ppl , its more fun with the grid full i think :)

thx for race 1 :)

i have asked all on my friendshiplist too join up , so i cant do more too fill the grid , - so iff anybody knows somebody that race clean and fair and got the time too join up it would be great ....

iam allready looking forward too next race , and hopefully i will be awake for that and not wake up 4 min before race time lol
lol...
WAKE UP FIGHTING¿
Respect, Lars the 3rd
If I wasn't dc"ed, I might have forced these english guys over the edge ...thats what were in my mind anyhow...
:-D
Nice to hear about the race went that clean.
I'll be looking forward... :-)

True-blue-8 , i havent given it any thought before now , why put that boring yellow car up as the foto that could get ppl interest , when u have a GREAT GREAT picture off a black 1 with cool rims ? :scared:

i have some yellow ones , and its no secret that they dont win much , lucky me that we should in another room , then i had my chance too fix my new black lightning , yeah baby :lol:

Back