Oni's Liveries

• Thread starter Oniichan
  • 45 comments
Australia
Sydney
oni_chan
Welcome to Oni's Liveries

Fellow Racers and livery enthusiasts, i have scoured the net looking at various liveries from official to fantasy and decided to recreate them in game for you all. I may even chuck in a few originals when i have the time.

As search in-game results only show the last 24 hours it can be hard to find liveries.
You can use my PSN: oni_chan or via the Gran Turismo Community Site to find them and keep up to date through my twitter.

Enough talk. Time to show what I've made.

Hotel Bellevue's Toyota 86 GT
Search: 'Toyota' or '86'
HotelBell_01.jpg
HotelBell_02.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Hatfield, it's been a long time.

I took a much needed break from online racing, though now I'm looking to get back into it with GTS but not from an organizers side anymore. I'm happy to just jump into other league races and sports mode. That said i spend more time in the livery editor than racing.. haha

Hey Hatfield, it's been a long time.

I took a much needed break from online racing, though now I'm looking to get back into it with GTS but not from an organizers side anymore. I'm happy to just jump into other league races and sports mode. That said i spend more time in the livery editor than racing.. haha
well if you are interested, we run on Sunday nights. We can always compare liveries ;)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...n-and-nz-race-leagues-with-prize-pack.363378/

Thanks Norman Self. Feel free to ad my PSN: Oni_chan if you want to download any of the liveries to use. This goes for anyone on GTP. I have also created a 'GTS Liveries' community on the PS4. I'd recommend everyone that wants and is creating liveries to join it and share their WIPs or finals to make it easier for everyone to get access.

Last edited:
Time and time again I'm blown away by peoples skill doing these liveries. It's a true art-form. Very impressed.

has anybody been able to find Oni's liveries? no matter what I put in the search criteria I can't find any of them (tried oni, kodak, valvoline, oni_chan). Is searching limited to your area of the world maybe? This said I am not sure how searching by user works at all, for example I tried to search for the psn id of somebody I saw their livery on the "most popular" and it still didn't find anything, so not sure...

Oniichan I sent you a friend request btw, so that way hopefully I'll be able to find your liveries!

@wdreamsmaycome - unfortunately with the way discovery works in GTS you only have 24 hours to find my liveries after i post them. You are best off just adding my PSN. Just shoot me a request if i haven't already added you.

@wdreamsmaycome - unfortunately with the way discovery works in GTS you only have 24 hours to find my liveries after i post them. You are best off just adding my PSN. Just shoot me a request if i haven't already added you.

meh! crazy the search would work only for 24 hours... I sent you a friend request from "swimwithsharks" the other day (my psn id) so whenever you have time to add me it'd be great, thanks!

Any chance you could work on liveries for the beetle? I've raced the Porsche in group 3 several days to use your Kodak livery (which is amazing) but I can't drive it nearly as well as the beetle unfortunately...

Back