Opel Speedster Trophy - Stupidly difficult?

• Thread starter Rikki GT-R
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just entered the Opel Speedster Cup/Trophy (?) with a stock car (the Speedster Turbo) , which I'm guessing is identical to the ones used by the AI drivers. Am I guessing wrong?

The race started and the other cars blasted off and into the distance. I had NO CHANCE whatsoever of getting anywhere near them :grumpy:

So I tuned the car a little. Same thing.

Tuned a bit more. Same again.

More tuning. Still no chance.

I ended up almost buying every tuning part available, and STILL I was offered 200 A-Spec points per race. I did win all the races, but only just. wtf? I've never seen anything like it.
Why are the opposition cars in this particular race so fast?

Because they're fully tuned on R5s but tire wear doesn't reflect said tires ;)

Well actually I lie, they're tuned PAST fully tuned on R5s.

And the NA car winds up much faster (lighter and more powerful) than the turbo.

You don't even need racing tyres to win, you'll just need S3's and a properly tuned car. In case this thread pops up for those who search for Speedster Cup I'll provide my own version.

you know, we could probably double the amount of visitors if we'd make a tune for each cup.. 💡

Hmmm.. I never knew that the AI cars can be tuned for races. I always thought they were stock. I'm assuming then that the same is true for the 206 races? :D

Hi, and welcome to GTP.

However, the answer to your question could have been found by using our search feature. As you can see, we have 33 threads on this subject, and that's without counting the VX220 (the Speedster's name in other versions) ones.

speedster.jpg

As you've got your answer, and all those other threads to look through, this will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back