Opinion: Most Unintentional, Uncomfortably Phallic Looking Car Ever?

• Thread starter O604
  • 16 comments
Canada
Canada
TPCDangerSashimi
Hello, I'm 4 years old and would like your opinion on the most unintentional, uncomfortably phallic looking cars ever. :lol:

My vote goes to the Nissan Zeod RC.

1639958475001.jpeg

Hello, I'm 4 years old and would like your opinion on the most unintentional, uncomfortably phallic looking cars ever. :lol:

My vote goes to the Nissan Zeod RC.

View attachment 1100551
As in phalli which look uncomfortable? Because... damn.

Also Citroen Tubik, if the two-tone paint is flesh and slightly more purple flesh...

1639958999217.png

It's silver and white - that's my edit, rather than an original press shot...

Last edited:
E-Type, especially as a coupe; to the extent that I've never remotely understood why it's held up as a pinnacle of design.
Stock E type not as much. I guess I'm used to them. But this one makes me uncomfortable.

R.3fc8f862084efbf8ac48241eb511f81f

I've always felt that the Dodge Viper, with the bodywork narrowing suddenly behind the front wheels leaving a distinct rim and the domed front end, was a bit... helmety.

Are there any intentionally uncomfortably phallic cars?
Jamming to some Steppenwolf, I was reminded of (and can't believe I forgot) the car in the gatefold of For Ladies Only...and I don't mean the Montego. I'm not going to post it here because I just don't know how that would go over, but it's not hard to find. Looks like the image made the actual cover for some releases in some markets, so I think I need to find a copy just to have.

Edit: It seems to be the cover for the title track single with the "Sparkle Eyes" B-side.

Last edited:
Back