opinions on drs and krsF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter mogreen42
  • 14 comments
personally i think its a great addition to the game. i so far think 2011 blows away 2010

Agree. Much more engaging, and adds another level of concentration to driving, as well as learning where to use it best on each track. I'm loving the game, actually just had to make myself get off to get some work done!

First thing I'll do is driving towards the R130 and enable both KERS and DRS. Just because I can fly.

It'll add a lot of depth to the game, so I'm really happy about it being in the game.

Mr. S
First thing I'll do is driving towards the R130 and enable both KERS and DRS. Just because I can fly.

It'll add a lot of depth to the game, so I'm really happy about it being in the game.

Too bad you can't go full throttle on R130 anymore.

40c68df2-7d12-4132-a7fc-58ae9a8cf6bc.jpg

However, no reason to slow down if I'm crashing anyway. :P

personally i think its a great addition to the game. i so far think 2011 blows away 2010

I agree. KERS and DRS is great fun to experiment with. Seems to be done the right way too. Not too much or too little boost in speed from both. Juuuust right.

And yes, 2011 does blow away 2010.

Watch out for it:

10590.2.jpg

I guess the race engineer will say something as well, judging from the early videos.

God I'm loving the DRS and KERS in this years game brings a level of strategy to the game but I want to know has anyone tried using DRS on the exit of Ascari at Monza just like vettel did in real life?

God I'm loving the DRS and KERS in this years game brings a level of strategy to the game but I want to know has anyone tried using DRS on the exit of Ascari at Monza just like vettel did in real life?

On the exit? I use it way before the exit.

I don't get this, what sort of line are people taking into it? I did a 20% race at Suzuka, full simulation, all aids banned and was taking it full throttle on the first lap, heavy fuel and prime tyres. What's the issue?

personally i'm not crazy about the drs and kers, it has to be in the game obviously but my early impressions of it are that i preferred it when we could just concentrate on driving the car, rather than being all fingers and thumbs trying to engage these devices at every available opportunity. It feels like a bit superflous to me, the fastest cars still win, the slowest cars still come last, what has really changed except for some artificial overtaking in-between?

Personally I think the game has got harder because you just can't go for it at every corner you have KERS and DRS to think about aswell and the tires are completely different from last years game they do feel weird I did a qualify simulation at Istanbul on legend difficult and I was like 2seconds off the pace just don't know were I'm losing all the time and last years game I would have got pole easily it is pretty tricky I admit.

Back