Padle shifter Subaru style ( Finished)

• Thread starter biri
  • 10 comments
Has any one made padle shifter, subaru style from the Driving Force wheel, took my wheel apart and it looks possible would have been easier if it had been buttons and not potensiometers

biri
Has any one made padle shifter, subaru style from the Driving Force wheel, took my wheel apart and it looks possible would have been easier if it had been buttons and not potensiometers
I'm not sure exactly what you mean ?...

I thought the Driving Force (We are talking Logitech right ?) HAD paddles ?... And exactly what are "Subary Style" paddles ?...

hhhmmm i didnt know that subaru had paddle shifters...
maybe its just that we canadians dont get paddle shifters...
then again i am a bit of a subaru junkie so yea....
ooo maybe you mean like on the rally cars?
lol i was helpful wasnt i?

just had a look at the hand break that should be easy i can use R1/R2 (dont remember wich it is), because it actualy is a switc that i can easely remowe from the print card, just hope that when i extend the wires on it the voltage will still be high enaugh

I now this is not the right time to talk about this but we have to move on,
ive made the buttons work got some frome my old saitek rx400 solderd them to the back of the print card in the DF now i just have to make the padle for the gear change and hand brake

I just got to test drive it for the first time finaly had some electrical problems, and im driving 1,16 at the driving school, i will make a handbrake because it a bit difficult to hit the R2 ore triangle im a bit suprised of well it works hope fully il get finished this weekend, with video and pictures

Attachments

• Bilde 006.jpg
    Bilde 006.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 44
  • Bilde 007.jpg
    Bilde 007.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Bilde 008.jpg
    Bilde 008.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Bilde 009.jpg
    Bilde 009.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Bilde 010.jpg
    Bilde 010.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Bilde 011.jpg
    Bilde 011.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Bilde 012.jpg
    Bilde 012.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Bilde 013.jpg
    Bilde 013.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Bilde 014.jpg
    Bilde 014.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 24
  • Bilde 015.jpg
    Bilde 015.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Bilde 016.jpg
    Bilde 016.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Bilde 017.jpg
    Bilde 017.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 71
  • Bilde 018.jpg
    Bilde 018.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 33
I made a hand brake to because i was tired of hiting the weiw button all the time when pressing the o, think i used about an hour making the hand brake, the gear change took about 10 hours, my room looked like a mess, Does any one have a picture of the internal of the DFP wonder if i can get the padle shifter into that.

Latest Posts

Back