Panoz Esperante GTR-1

• Thread starter rk
  • 4 comments

rk

You decide if it's worth the money, but this car is so solid it makes Nurburgring drive like High Speed Ring and can casually shove GT cars into the weeds at will while doing so. You can literally tail hook the jam cars while maintaning a racing line, too fun. Stock gearing will propel it to 215 which can help sightseers make up lost time at The 'ring. This car was tuned with rss (R5) using all modifications including frame stiffner.

brake 5/6
springs 14.6/14.7
height 87/105
bound 7/7
rebound 8/8
camber 2.8/1.7
toe -1/0
stabilizers 6/6
asm/o 0
asm/u 0
tcs 3
downforce 38/53
lsd 13/40/22
enjoy

rk
You decide if it's worth the money, but this car is so solid it makes Nurburgring drive like High Speed Ring and can casually shove GT cars into the weeds at will while doing so. You can literally tail hook the jam cars while maintaning a racing line, too fun. Stock gearing will propel it to 215 which can help sightseers make up lost time at The 'ring. This car was tuned with racing mediums using all modifications including frame stiffner.

brake 3/3
springs 13.7/13.7
height 70/70
bound 6/6
rebound 7/7
camber 2.7/1.8
stabilizers 3/3
asm/o zero
asm/u zip
tcs 3
downforce 38/53
lsd 10/40/20
enjoy

i spent around 5mill on this car. and these settings made it alot better, but its still to hard 2 drive. You cant drive this car like u stole it.

settings are good

Ianbiz
i spent around 5mill on this car. and these settings made it alot better, but its still to hard 2 drive. You cant drive this car like u stole it.

settings are good
I will improve upon it for you...

The updated tune did 6'04.013 at Nürburgring. Unfortunately I slid in the grass or I would have posted the time on the leaderboards.

Latest Posts

Back