Patch 1.05 is Back Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on GT update 1.06? I recently formatted my hard drive and patch 1.05 is no longer available to download. I tried many times to download today and it would take more than a 1200+mins. I can go and download any other patch or demo and it only takes me at the most 10min(I have 10MB connection).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbhmcjFXYZE

Update: Patch is back again

Last edited:
If somebody can help me on how to download this patch I will appreciate it? I called sony 4 times and they were no help.

their solution was
Called your internet provider for troubleshooting after I told them 100's of times everything was fine with my connection.

The update is a no go now, it wont even display minutes anymore. I guess the 1.06 or whatever is called is coming today. Canceled an retried 3 more times and no minutes are display.

I was on the phone with customer support and guess what they told me?

Well you just have to wait for it too download. The 3821 min is just an estimate it usually takes less.

Now when I hit ok to download patch it says

"This Update is no longer available"

I guess I'm screwed until 1.06 is release. Shame on Sony and PD; failed me again.

I was on the phone with customer support and guess what they told me?

Well you just have to wait for it too download. The 3821 min is just an estimate it usually takes less.

Maybe your internet connection in the IE is to blame :lol:
That is crazy though, never thought an update would take almost 3 days to download =\

Edit: Careful with your triple and quadrouple posting, Mods hate that stuff

Maybe your internet connection in the IE is to blame :lol:
That is crazy though, never thought an update would take almost 3 days to download =\

Everything is working fine. I even tested the connection in the PS3

Signal 100%
Download 8.7MB
Upload 1.7 MB

All ports are forward correctly

Mario2Lopez
It better come out, I'm not going to wait 3000 minutes for a patch to download.:scared: This is worst then the 24hr LeMans

Its probably a glitch, maybe the patch will download normally

Its probably a glitch, maybe the patch will download normally

The first time I started the Update today at 4am it said 150 minutes remaining but I was downloading some Adult stuff. I checked 5hrs later and it was at 1% and 147min remaining. I canceled the update and retried and that is when I notice it was not downloading.

Well I guess I will try tomorrow. I hope the guy I was suppose to send the car doesn't report me as a scammer.

Last edited:
Mario2Lopez
The first time I started the Update today at 4am it said 150 minutes remaining but I was downloading some Adult stuff. I checked 5hrs later and it was at 1% and 147min remaining. I canceled the update and retried and that is when I notice it was not downloading.

Well I guess I will try tomorrow. I hope the guy I was suppose to send the car doesn't report me as a scammer.

Well maybe your "adult stuff"(perv) had a virus and that's why now downloads take forever for you.

Well maybe your "adult stuff"(perv) had a virus and that's why now downloads take forever for you.

Not a perv, no virus in files since it was from a paid site. Not having trouble at all with other stuff. I download 5 demos and the patch for RDR and GTA IV in less than 20 minutes. PD and Sony are the ones to blame. Most people will never have this problem because pretty much anyone who has the game already download it. This is bad for people buying the game today and people reformatting hard drive(My Case). Also you don't have to reply to all threads at this pace you will have 1,000 post by tomorrow.

Mario2Lopez
Not a perv, no virus in files since it was from a paid site. Not having trouble at all with other stuff. I download 5 demos and the patch for RDR and GTA IV in less than 20 minutes. PD and Sony are the ones to blame. Most people will never have this problem because pretty much anyone who has the game already download it. This is bad for people buying the game today and people reformatting hard drive(My Case). Also you don't have to reply to all threads at this pace you will have 1,000 post by tomorrow.

I can reply to as many threads as I want.

Thats bad to hear man. Hopefully this does indeed indicate they are preparing their servers for the new patch and any new features that this will entail.

Thats bad to hear man. Hopefully this does indeed indicate they are preparing their servers for the new patch and any new features that this will entail.

Even if they were preparing the servers for a new patch, why would they remove the old one and leave people without a possibility to connect to the servers or use psn in the game. They should have enough space for a 608MB file.

I called them again for like the 8 time. I had to explain the issue I was having and talked to a manager of customer service. I told them there was no purpose in buying a game with online functionality if I couldn't get into it. He apologize for the inconvenience and offer me $10 credit to my PSN and I told him I didn't wanted any credits I just wanted to be able to connect to the game server. Then he offered a $50 Sony gift card and I couldn't resist.

Sony I forgive you for this one...👍

Last edited:
According to the GT news today, as part of the GT academy round 2 cancellation notice, the next update should be available on 02/14/11...

lol you actually got 50$ id be pumped totally worth not being able to play

The cool thing is that I had five days without playing the game and all I wanted was to be able to connect; so I could send an X1 I had promised. I should get the card by Friday according to him. Although it did spoiled my morning.

According to the GT news today, as part of the GT academy round 2 cancellation notice, the next update should be available on 02/14/11...

They don't actually say that anywhere, they just just say GTA round 3 (which is scheduled for 14th) won't start until the patch has been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back