Pc vs ps3 graphicsF1 2010-2016 

DoomtrainUK
Ive looked up some videos and come to the conclusion that the PC versions graphics are superior in every way, the problem is my pc moniter is only 22 inch whilst my tv is 47 inch, would you sacrafice graphics for a bigger screen? after all F1 is a very visual sport

DoomtrainUK
Ive looked up some videos and come to the conclusion that the PC versions graphics are superior in every way, the problem is my pc moniter is only 22 inch whilst my tv is 47 inch, would you sacrafice graphics for a bigger screen? after all F1 is a very visual sport

Just get the 47" screen and if the graphics suffer get a better graphics card. That's the problem with the ps3 you can't (at least not as easily)

Size means nothing regarding graphics, resolution does.

If your TV is 1080p (or 1920x1080) and so is your monitor, the performance will be exactly the same (sans a few other factors like refresh rate). In fact, the game would probably look worse on your TV since you're trying to run the same amount of pixels on a much bigger screen.

In my opinion there is a reason why (normally) PCs run monitors and consoles run TVs.

Coxis
Size means nothing regarding graphics, resolution does.

If your TV is 1080p (or 1920x1080) and so is your monitor, the performance will be exactly the same (sans a few other factors like refresh rate). In fact, the game would probably look worse on your TV since you're trying to run the same amount of pixels on a much bigger screen.

In my opinion there is a reason why (normally) PCs run monitors and consoles run TVs.

This

I would, without a second tought, sacrifice my screen for better graphics. F1 2012 is so beautiful on ultra! And don't forget all the mods that you can get on PC like HD skin...

I would, without a second tought, sacrifice my screen for better graphics. F1 2012 is so beautiful on ultra! And don't forget all the mods that you can get on PC like HD skin...

Exactly. F1 2011 on PC looked a lot better after installing HD skins (2012 cars + tyres).

Just buy HDMi cable and connect PC with TV ;) (if yours gpu support 2 monitors)

I've done that and driving experience in iRacing and F1 are awesome.

Sitting 2-3 feet away from a 22" monitor is better than sitting 5-6 feet away from a 47" HDTV.

I tried the demo on my PC and PS3 through my 24inch monitor and the PS3 version looked like a complete mess in comparison to the amazing looking PC version, does your PC graphics card not have a HDMI output?

Back