PD is it possible to remove the rear bumper on the widebodied CSL?

United States
USA
As topic states, can they just add the bumper delete to the widebody treatment on the 73 CSL? I made a ton of those 70's beasts but the rear bumper still being attached just kills the vibe. I'm sure its an easy fix of just replacing the body sans the rear bumper. In case they are looking. I appreciate PD's widebody treatments very much. Just some tweaks and they would be near perfect replicas.

Also, can you make the rear tires a bit wider then the fronts on the 911 and CSL's and the muscle cars as they were back then?

Last edited:
Truth. It did make some downforce.

I know they used to peruse the forums years ago. Im not as active on here as I used to be. Oh well.

Not sure why the modeler would give it the wide body treatment like the real car but leave the rear bumper on lolol. Just makes no sense. Same for the tires, especially on the rear drive cars like the muscle cars and Porsches with wide bodies. Why make the rear and front tires the same size??? Everytime I make one of them you get the let down feeling as its almost but not quite satisfactory hehe.

Last edited:
Back