PDI Racing Kart 100 vs Racing Kart 100

• Thread starter Matteo05
  • 17 comments
Italy
Italy
Bottrighe05
What are the differences between PDI Racing Kart 100 and the new Racing Kart 100? I think they are the same... Why PD make two equal karts? :dunce:

There three different levels of new kart as well.
Racing Kart jr.-11hp-387pp
Racing Kart 100.-22hp-465pp
Racing Kart 125.-28hp-499pp
and the original:PDI Racing Kart100.-22hp-466pp

I have one of the old ones with 23 hp. I'm a little disappointed with the new karts. What was really needed was a shifter kart, to keep the revs in the power range, making them much faster. The accel is way off on the 100's and the 125 to begin with. I raced 100cc direct drive karts and they took off like a bandit even out of tight hairpins, not like a slug as in GT5.

I would also like to see the option to put racing soft tires on the Karts . I raced karts and won the championship at my local track and we ran racing slicks not sport tires with no grip.

We need a shifter cart. Those things are terribly frustrating to drive with their abysmally slow starts.

I swear my PDI Racing Kart 100 (old one) has 33bhp? The new Racing Kart 100 has 22bhp.

Before the PDI 100s had 33hp, but even before the DLC came to us they changed it to 22, which is equal to that of the Racing 100. Had even more HP than the 125 to begin with though :eek:

We need a shifter cart. Those things are terribly frustrating to drive with their abysmally slow starts.

I really want a shifter kart, but if you change the gearing of the 125 to 68 mph it is quite fast off the line, and it just maxes out on kart space. Perfect.

I really want a shifter kart, but if you change the gearing of the 125 to 68 mph it is quite fast off the line, and it just maxes out on kart space. Perfect.

Thanks, I will definitely try that.

I swear my PDI Racing Kart 100 (old one) has 33bhp? The new Racing Kart 100 has 22bhp.

I check and the old one has 22 bhp... :indiff: I think that would be better to have a shifter kart instead of the new Racing Kart 100... :ouch:

Shifter karts are needed, but I really like the simplicity/brain work needed to run a single speed kart fast. It rewards the clean drivers (like myself) and weeds out all the people who dont give a damn. I did a kart race at stage 7 (that 14 mile track lol) and geared it for 110. Everyone else was geared for 90 or so, so they left me in the dust off the line but I absolutely demolished them after 1 mile. They were like what the hell, those are the rewards from kart racing!

Before the PDI 100s had 33hp, but even before the DLC came to us they changed it to 22, which is equal to that of the Racing 100. Had even more HP than the 125 to begin with though :eek:

I had an argument about this with someone in another thread a couple of months ago but at the time no one would back me up. I started thinking I was going crazy. But now I know I was right. The original kart had 33 hp before the 2.0 update, now it has 22hp.

The new 100 has more mechanical grip, thats whats different. Try using the new 100 for the 2 kart spaces and the PDI for Autumn ring mini and any custom tracks that are fast and flowing.

Latest Posts

Back