PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 and PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 with 0 miles

isocollector

(Banned)
depends on garage
Looking for PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 and PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 with 0 miles

Let me know what you are looking for.

Can trade tonight after reset

isocollector

do you have a BMW McLaren F1 GTR race Car '97 0 miles - 0 switches?

I have the PENNZOIL 01

I will give the '99 for the pescarolo at reset tomorrow if you send first

Because I've already list two cars worth more than the '99 to scammers and its old haha. Is that too much to ask? If we trade at the same time I suppose it'll be good.

Your choice but i go by the post to determine who sends first. Can u trade tonight ? I will send first to ensure i havent used this account

I already traded tonight, I can trade about 8 pm eastern time tomorrow night if that's acceptable. Thanks for going first bro!

Because I've already list two cars worth more than the '99 to scammers and its old haha. Is that too much to ask? If we trade at the same time I suppose it'll be good.

Your choice but i go by the post to determine who sends first. Can u trade tonight ? I will send first to ensure i havent used this account
Idiocy @ it's finest right there.

Well i couldnt remember if i used the account....i know i know.....doesn't matter anyways the PSN is under maintenance

Sorry I had to leave to put the kids to bed... I found a McLaren but I may be able to trade you the PENNZOIL tonght anyways... just let me get my ducks in a row..... and take a look at what you have.....

Back