Pimpmobile.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrkidneb
  • 65 comments
  • 11,006 views
Messages
17
Messages
Crazycat08
Whats the best car to be pimpin with online.
 
A $20,000,000 classic race car. 👍
 
Try a 69 camaro in metallic brown with silver rims or one of the Buicks
 
4576180859_2a6ce86b6b.jpg
 
If they had/have a '64 Impala (I have yet to get all the cars myself), I'd vote for that - with a deep blue paint and gold spoke rims, lowered of course... but too bad there are no hydraulics...
 
What about a pink fiat 500, with gold rims.
 
Honda Odyssey?
 
it's obviously a sambabus with color shift paint :dopey:
 
Chrome'd 300C.

Like a boss. :sly:
 
Buick GNX
752.jpg

Name one person who has donked out a Grand National, let alone a GNX, so I can go kill them.

Alot of the people that answer these types of questions are obviously not from America xD. Well, this game doesn't have any box style Caprices, Roadmasters, Oldsmobile Custom Cruisers, Cutlasses, Monte Carlos, Impalas, Grand Marquis/Crown Vics, Pontiac Bonnevilles, Regals, LeSabres,Park Avenues, Cadillac Fleetwoods/Devilles/Escalades, or anything close to that sort. So I think you're SOL. xD

That said, pick the biggest vehicle you can find(preferably something American with a V8), put the biggest rims on it, and paint it the most obnoxious color you possibly can. Gold/Chrome rims are a big plus. Color change paint, or "flip flop", also a plus.
 
Buick Special '62. This one's gangsta.
 
Tempest GTO in Raspberry Red Pearl

Tempest_1.jpg
 
Name one person who has donked out a Grand National, let alone a GNX, so I can go kill them.

Alot of the people that answer these types of questions are obviously not from America xD. Well, this game doesn't have any box style Caprices, Roadmasters, Oldsmobile Custom Cruisers, Cutlasses, Monte Carlos, Impalas, Grand Marquis/Crown Vics, Pontiac Bonnevilles, Regals, LeSabres,Park Avenues, Cadillac Fleetwoods/Devilles/Escalades, or anything close to that sort. So I think you're SOL. xD

Wrong!! theres the tank car from Jay Leno
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pink Fiat 500
Lol
 
Even better
A sambabus with highest front ride height and lowest rear ride height.top it up with a Pink paint job and Lime green rims.
 
The Tempest GTO wins.
 
I would say a 1981 Mercury Grand Marquis, two toned. Dark poop brown over light poop brown. Rolling on 14's with pealing purple tint and dark poop brown suede interior.

But if you're talking about cars in the game. I'd say Matte Black with offset Red Striped ACR with massive wing rolling on black rims.
 
how do u upload pics from your computer? it only says please enter the URL of the image.
 
whatever it is has to have gold chrome chipped wheels ooooh baby

and for the guy above about uploading pics get a free photobucket account and upload them to there and then use url here :)
 
I was making a Pimpmobile, my pimpmobile is Chevrolet Corvette C3 Convertible in bright yellowgreenish color from Opel (brocade yellow pearl) with gold BBS rims, front suspension all the way up, rear suspension smacked all the way down.
dey c me pimpin all day long
 
Gold chrome Audi RS6 with gold or silver chrome rims, fully tuned and as low as possible.
 
picture.php


you guys know this is awesome
 
Camarro SS '10 Victory red with black rims and low ride :)
 
Back