Placing curbs is too dificult

United States
United States
lexvar
Polyphony should work in the tool that places curbs on tracks. It is too difficult to place individual sections one at a time.
My suggestion for them is to create a brush tool that can paint over the track, and the software would then place the curbs automatically.

What do you guys think?

Well, how can you zoom in with Bluestacks?
Keyboard.GIF
Zoom-1.GIF
Zoom-2.GIF

I assigned O (The Oh key) to zoom out & I (The I key) to zoom in. It is a rather poor replication of a 2 finger zoom in/out but it does indeed work.

I can map keys to zoom but even though it shows I have the keys mapped to zoom the keys do nothing. Fortunately I have a touchscreen laptop so I can pinch zoom. Sometimes.

Well, how can you zoom in with Bluestacks?

Hold down Ctrl and tap the selected zoom key. That worked for me albeit not very fast or smoothly.

EDIT; just installed the latest version and now I don't need to hold Ctrl for it to work and it seems a bit faster.

Last edited:
Has anyone with the Mac version of bluestacks figured this out? That toolbar that SCClockDr showed is not there. All I've been able to do is hold down option and move the mouse wheel rapidly back and forth, and it erratically zooms in, and that only works when I'm placing a reference image. When I'm building the track, the only way I can zoom in or out is by going into item or curbing mode to zoom in and clicking "show entire track" to zoom out.

I can map keys to zoom but even though it shows I have the keys mapped to zoom the keys do nothing. Fortunately I have a touchscreen laptop so I can pinch zoom. Sometimes.
I have the same probem! I not even hat this keyboard option. Here you can configurate a MS-XBOX like Pad, but no keyboard?

SOLUTION FOR ZOOMING ON COMPUTERS!!!

Ok, I'll try to explain as best I can. Assign the Zoom in/out keys, to whatever you are comfortable with. I use +- on the numpad. Anyway, hold what ever your zoom option is, and it should glitch a bit, and try to connect the track. When It does this, use your mouse, or touchpad, and click somewhere on the screen and then let go of what button your pressing to zoom. You can then drag the mouse around, and zoom in a lot actually, Much more than even if you are using a tablet or the APK.

If it doesn't work the first time. Keep trying. When I do it, to try and make sure I get it every time. I release the mouse button with the key zoom button, but click and hold it right away again. I can zoom in with ease now and make more technical sections. It doesn't work as well zooming out. But just pressing to see the full scale works, hope this helps at least one other person.

Dang it! I still can't get anything to work on the Mac version of Bluestacks. There's simply no option to assign keys that I can find. I've tried just about every key combo I can think of to try finding a default and still nothing. All I can do is zoom in with Item Mode, and zoom out with Show Entire Track.

Back