Please help! No 1965 mini in GT7 garage

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi All

I've just joined this forum because of the issue I'm having with GT7 and not being able to progress past no.6 in the cafe.

This is where I need to tune my 1965 Mini cooper. The issue is I don't have a 1965 mini cooper! I know I must have already won it to get this far but it is just not in the garage!

So frustrating and I literally can't seem to do anything about it. Not for sale in used cars, ive also tried deleting the saved game data as I'm willing to just start from scratch but it doesn't let you do that either!

Really really frustrating as I've got the fanatec DD turning up tomorrow to make matters worse.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mini cooper S 65 is in menu book 3 ur suppose to have it in garage, if its not there could it be u discarded it by accident ?

Where are they at?
As stated in the replies above, you will win one for free during Menu Book 3 in GT Cafe, for the Sunday Cup Classic race at Goodwood. It also remains in the Used Car Dealership as a car you can buy until you finish higher level Menu Books.

If you have completed Menu Book 3 and don't have one, you've either discarded or sold it. You can buy it in the UCD if you haven't reached a high enough Menu Book yet, but after Menu Book 39 it enters the UCD rotation and only appears once every couple of weeks.

Last edited:
As stated in the replies above, you will win one for free during Menu Book 3 in GT Cafe, for the Sunday Cup Classic race at Goodwood. It also remains in the Used Car Dealership as a car you can buy until you finish higher level Menu Books.

If you have completed Menu Book 3 and don't have one, you've either discarded or sold it. You can buy it in the UCD if you haven't reached a high enough Menu Book yet, but after Menu Book 39 it enters the UCD rotation and only appears once every couple of weeks.
Ok thanks, I probably sold it at the UCD not expecting to ever need it. Shame on me.
Thanks

Make sure you haven’t filtered your garage view in a way that could have made some cars invisible. Sort by all cars without any filters applied.

Obviously it does, I was under the impression it would revert to the original one.
Sadly it doesn't, same with wide body, buying a new body will still be the wide body, you have to buy a new version of the car to get rid of engine swap and/or wide body.

Last edited:
Back