Tommykaira ZZ-S ’00
RUF BTR ’86
Saleen S7 ’02

ea2fd868.jpg

brnpena101
Tommykaira ZZ-S ’00
RUF BTR ’86
Saleen S7 ’02

Are you seriously asking for tunes again? Have you not seen the last thread? There are links on how to tune buddy, so try first, we no give you tunes until you, oh i dont know, try? If you fail to look at how to tune you will get nothing, this will get many members heated due to your ignorance, and many dont appreciate you asking for tunes. Please try to search them and then tune them first.

I should also add that you have made multipul threads asking these things, but you should open your eyes. Everytime you get the same reply, the links. I really suggest you look at those or as posted below, go for trial and error.

Last edited:
kttheman001
Are you seriously asking for tunes again? Have you not seen the last thread? There are links on how to tune buddy, so try first, we no give you tunes until you, oh i dont know, try? If you fail to look at how to tune you will get nothing, this will get many members heated due to your ignorance, and many dont appreciate you asking for tunes. Please try to search them and then tune them first.

Or simply experiment with different tuning setups, that's what all real drivers do..

You will not get anything if you cannot help yourself.

Santa Claus had to do work before granting wishlists. I suggest you make Santa Claus's life more easier by reading the stickies. Santa Claus has to attend so many other wishlists anyway.

Santa Claus had to do work before granting wishlists. I suggest you make Santa Claus's life more easier by reading the stickies. Santa Claus has to attend so many other wishlists anyway.

Haha , Santa clause is actually over in China right now making cheap toys containing lead paint.

This guy is on the wind up or is the eternal optimist :lol: just ignore ;)

tunes-yu.jpg

I'm not sure if it has what you're looking for, but this site has thousands of tunes on it, I'm sure you'll find something.

I'm not sure if it has what you're looking for, but this site has thousands of tunes on it, I'm sure you'll find something.

Nice site... not sure how the creators of the tunes would feel about it though :indiff: I hope they were asked.

...regardless, it wont satisfy brnpena :lol: if you don't reply to his next request he will have to double post to bump it... and that’s covered in the AUP ;)

fest0r
Nice site... not sure how the creators of the tunes would feel about it though :indiff: I hope they were asked.

...regardless, it wont satisfy brnpena :lol: if you don't reply to his next request he will have to double post to bump it... and that’s covered in the AUP ;)

Ah smart man, i like it.

I'll be calm this time, but please,please, don't ask for tunes. Read all the stickies and experiment with different tunes. Remember, FR=Low Front, high back

These are mostly all circuit tunes. This is the wrong section for that. :)

Are we sure he's asking for tunes and not just the cars? Maybe we should move this to the marketplace if he needs the cars.

Needless to say, the OP has posted in the wrong forum, as proved previously. I like stating the obvious :lol:

These are mostly all circuit tunes. This is the wrong section for that. :)

Are we sure he's asking for tunes and not just the cars? Maybe we should move this to the marketplace if he needs the cars.

Mostly all circuit tunes? click on the big word that says DRAG :dopey:
but having said that i dont recall bein asked to have GMEs tunes on there.

Mostly all circuit tunes? click on the big word that says DRAG :dopey:
but having said that i dont recall bein asked to have GMEs tunes on there.

Compared to all the other tunes on there, the drag section would be considered lacking. It's just a third party website that links right back to forum posted tunes, which most of the stickies here will cover anyway. I'd say it's pretty redundant, but maybe someone may need that odd ###PP circuit tune for seasonals.

They feel great, since the site only links to their original posts.

They feel great, since the site only links to their original posts.

Considering people like DLR are listed there I didn't think it would be that straightforward as it links back to GTP. You are also presuming they are ok with a site being created and receiving donations etc. from their work... I'm not so sure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back