Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Powertrain: 6981 cc , Hemi V8 , Twin 4-barrel carburetors , 365 hp / 4600 rpm , 630 Nm / 2800 rpm , 4-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 5245 mm , Width 1920 mm , Height 1400 mm , Weight 1520 kg

Performance: Top speed ? km/h , 0-100 km/h 6,8 sec

Units built: 14

Information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Belvedere#1962.E2.80.931964

Other suggestions of Plymouth
Barracuda Formula S '65 , Barracuda '383 Formula S Fastback '68 , Roadrunner 440 Six-Pack '70 , Valiant '318 De Luxe '71 , Volaré Sport Wagon '360-4 '79

Last edited:
It's about trying to take a better look at the interior picture. Why do you have to be so aggressive about this, man? I don't get the hostility.

You replied in a rude manner and I wanted to know why. If there is something about a question that you don't understand, or that doesn't make sense to you, you can ask for clarification, like "I can only see three pedals, where do you see the fourth?", or "there are only three pedals, what you count as a fourth is actually a [whatever you think it is]".

You don't just say "try to take a better look at it", as if I'd lose my count after 2.

You replied in a rude manner
Your opinion, 'cause in my view it wasn't rude at all.

If there is something about a question that you don't understand, or that doesn't make sense to you, you can ask for clarification, like "I can only see three pedals, where do you see the fourth?", or "there are only three pedals, what you count as a fourth is actually a [whatever you think it is]".
I'll try that next time then.

You don't just say "try to take a better look at it", as if I'd lose my count after 2.
Yes I do and I never assumed or thought at any moment you couldn't count past 2, to me you were the one being rude around here.

The end.

___

I don't wanna waste my weekend arguing over some petty thing over the internet.

Jesus! I was quite glad when I saw 13 replies on this suggestion and thought it was something about the car, but when I saw that many of them was only arguing about a good question, about the fourth pedal (the parking brake), it was just a little bit annoying...

On topic again, fun that you liked the car @eran0004 and thanks to you all that liked it too:)

Last edited:
Back