Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71

Netherlands
Haarlem NL
BadRastaNL
BadRasta NL
NOTE!! SORRY FOUND ONE!! :D

Seriously I am looking for a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 for weeks.. I play GT5 Daily and only since a little 6 months but when I just started I saw a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 at the UCD and though nice next time when I have more credits I will buy it.. I am looking for it since then.. Every day I do atleast 6-15 races.. And still no Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71.. Anyone got a spare? I like Muscle cars specially these Classics..

Let me know what you want for it and we can make a deal.. :D

Last edited:
i have one color: sassy grass green

trade for honda cr-x if you have one

Add me tell what color and I will give you one.. I have every color and doubles on most

Seriously I already have one! Read the post again! Did a EDIT before anyone posted.. Please read..

That's fine , just trying to be helpful.. No worries your on the list of people to not help now.. Thanks for being an arse

That's fine , just trying to be helpful.. No worries your on the list of people to not help now.. Thanks for being an arse

Lol so you are saying I am the pain in your arse? cause I dont act like one! Sorry if you think I am, but I was asking for one and just found one.. Just said CLOSED incase people are trying to contact me about so they know I dont need it anymore..

No problem , you just worded it like it made you mad. its all fine though.. There's alot of us who will give away extras so someone who really need or want a certain car can achieve it without having to give up something they may really like Is all I mean . It just kinda hit me wrong and I reacted without thinking

Back