Bon Jovi

jon_bon_jovi_11.jpg

http://www.bonjovi.com

Nominated by Dan_​

Origins: Sayreville, New Jeresy, USA
Genre(s): Hard Rock, Glam Metal
Years Active: 1983-present
Label(s): Island, Mercury, Mercury Nashville

This is where the term 'Cool Wall' is a bit controversial. Bon Jovi is/are fairly accomplished, and dare I say it, possibly considered HOF material by literally tens of people, but one thing they ain't is cool...

I think Bon Jovi has gotten more people laid than roofies.

I'm going to say HOF, due to what they've accomplished, plus Dead or Alive is probably one of the best soundtrack songs of all time.

Meh, they're ok. But not a whole lot of interest in this artist.

Is what I picked. I've never been much of a fan of Bon Jovi, or a fan at all for that matter. But I don't hate them or anything. But I will admit, and most people here have to concede the same thing. That when "Livin On a Prayer" comes on, I can't help but sing along. And neither can anyone else in the room.

Don't like them, Dead or Alive was the only song I actually felt was decent and it's been played so much to the point where I'll be fine if I never hear it again.

I nominated Bon Jovi because I was pretty sure they would be controversial and divide the pitch. No one can deny that already has hitted a gal while listening to one of their songs, which is why they are quite remarkable as artists.

Back