astrosdude91
The GTP Music Cool Wall presents:

Garbage

Garbage.jpg

http://www.garbage.com/

Origins: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Genre(s): Alternative Rock, Electronic Music
Years Active: 1994-2003, 2005-present
Label(s): A&E, Geffen, Mushroom UK, Almo Sounds, Warner Bros.

Last edited:
Used to find them really cool, but lost interest with their later works. Voting right in the middle.

I voted meh they're ok. I used to be into them but I grew out of it. I still like some of their songs though.

Shirley Manson is a lovely woman though. Her voice makes me tingly.

I voted "Good, but not quite Hall of Fame", which exactly sums up how I feel about the band. A good listen, but not quite on the same level as the HOFers.

Side note: My first exposure to this group was on the GT2 soundtrack.

Damn, Garbage. What a flashback. My brother was really into them years ago and hooked me up, and I remember that, at the time, I found them pretty good but nothing extraordinary. But given how my tastes in music have changed, I think I may find them to be awesome now, from what I remember. I’ll have to revisit. Thanks for reminding me (:

I'm borderline meh and not liking them, not real sure on this one.

What the hell, meh.

I like it when girls and rock music come together it works well in my opinion! But still they wouldn't be Hall of Fame

They had some awesome tunes in their time. Not HOF, but still good.

Though, The music video for Stupid Girl is probably one of the best music videos of all time.

I listened to them back in school,because Shirley Manson was hot and could rock.

It would be nice if they were hall of fame material,but they are still good.

I listened to them back in school,because Shirley Manson was hot and could rock.

It would be nice if they were hall of fame material,but they are still good.

She was so smokin hot back in the day and her voice was too. I remember the song #1 Crush on the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack and the intro where she was making "noises" was the first tune of theirs that I ever heard. The intro to it still makes me smile. :)

When I grow Up

The Trick is to keep Breathing

They are much better songs, but even though I like those two tunes and to me they represent an important part in life... Garbage were nothing amazing, so I voted M'eh. Good but nowhere near HoF.

Garbage.
Name says it all, eh?

I don't mean that entirely, I like some of their music, but I'm going with a Meh today. :)

Hall of Fame, simply because Butch Vig is in it...wait, we are rating from a music perceptive?

It's a meh from me, never been into Garbage, but don't hate them.

Back